Anyone else feel like this

minstral

I feel so nervous at the moment, cant sit still and feel quite ill. Last night was murder trying to sleep as all i could think of was tonights game. Iwill have to go out soon and try to calm down and will head to my local church and just sit for a while and ask god if he can help us get over the line and win the title. So come on rangers and make a old man happy, and win it for all the fans and all our absent friends.

I'm with you, but after reading that we allowed the cunts to place Irish flags in the ground before the game has made me as angry as i have been in years!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you minstral, it's all that's on my mind at the moment. Really, really nervous that something will go wrong. Still confident, but that doesn't stop the nagging worries...

Tonight's game is big, Saturday's game is MASSIVE, then Tannadice, the biggest of the lot.

Very nervous and worried that we may regret sitting back on leads so often this season and not going for the jugular on saturday when they were throwing caution to the wind. Three wins in our three spl matches is what I am willing to happen, an evening trip to welcome the team back to Ibrox on the 23rd.

Put my wishes across as well, Minstral.

Last night United played well for large parts of the game they deserved a draw and fought hard - Hibs and Aberdeen will do the same and United would love to stop us winning on their ground - and after that I started to get nerous about tonight as well and I think those nerves will only build until the end - but there is no doubt them winning has added to the pressure - and a draw aint good enough!

I'm crapping myself tbh, not only for this game but for all 3 before the season end.

Really wish DU could have gotten something from those c*nts last night. Although i have always thought they will get turned over by the Hivs away :)

We need to be at our best and our most professional for the next 270 minutes and bring that flag to it's rightful home.