***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

Muff

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least with Diamond out hopefully Lafferty won't get headbutted this time doh

As someone said above, I really have the feeling that Smith will play for a 1-0 and hope Hibs do us a favour. It just seems like exactly the kind of thing he'd do.

Also might be the first time ever that I really hope Miller is fit, and replaces Boyd.

you were right he didnt get headbutted

Cheating won them the league 3 times in a row .... :)

Why is that a happy face?

Well to get it up all the tight arses who are saying negative stuff about it. They are all pissed but I put a smiley face after it to give them something to be annoyed about :)

Boyd off novo on

The games not even half an hour old <cr>

and? if it isnt working fix it other managers have

Managers only change it this early if it's going really, really wrong and let's be honest here it isn't.

So far we have created a few decent opportunities and had the majority of the play.

It was always going to be a cagey game. Making a change after half an hour would only increase the tension.

Boyd off novo on

The games not even half an hour old <cr>

and? if it isnt working fix it other managers have

Managers only change it this early if it's going really, really wrong and let's be honest here it isn't.

So far we have created a few decent opportunities and had the majority of the play.

It was always going to be a cagey game. Making a change after half an hour would only increase the tension.

normally i agree with you but Boyds been awful for me its worth it,

Everyone is saying Boyd is awful, surely we should be complaing about the lack of service getting to him.

What is pissing me off is that when we release Miller early, as we have a few times now, where is the support ... he holds the ball up but there isn't a player busting their balls trying to get up & help him.

Guest therabbitt

Important to score before the half here. If we don't then it will be desperation stuff after the half.

Guest therabbitt
Why do they have to keep on showing the Lafferty incident?

Probably cos its the only thing of interest in the first half...