** Bougherra appeal thread **

Boab

The flith are slightly upset....

Celtic should phone up the SFA and tell them if they want the title going to the h*** that bad, they can have it, tell them to stick the last day of the season up their collective arses...

So the H*ns win the game and have the advantage of Aberdeen being minus one of their best players. They also have the cheat Laugherty free to play this weekend and any disadvantage they had in losing their best defender, for a dangerous studs up challange to the goalkeepers face, is now going to be rescinded.

Aye, Dougal not taking a game this weekend for 'personal reasons'.

Because, as a person, he's a sheidtbag and a cheat

your right mate, but right now, to cast as much of a spotlight on it as possible I would refuse to play the last game of the season - this is as blatant as cheating gets and should be shown up for what it is...

you would think they would have learned after the Jim Farry disgrace, obviously not

CHEATS, CHEATS, CHEATS

Thought that for a long time, I'd quite happily start from the bottom to get out of this cesspit.

Suspensions overturned, games arranged to suit their availabilty, not chasing the h** for compensation when they tap the national manager, Farrygate, McCurrygate, Famine song....the list goes on.

Leave them to do 200 in a row - they'll be sine die'd from Europe soon enough.

Gobsmacked anyone expected anything else.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: fuck em

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the panel backs the refs latest decision then Boogie will play. Lafferty is available in any case as the panel can only refer him to the disciplinary committee that meets after the season.

After reviewing footage of the Ibrox incidents, referee Stuart Dougal has decided that neither Bougherra nor Mulgrew should have been sent off for violent conduct.

The review panel, which will meet on Thursday or Friday, can either downgrade a player's punishment to a yellow card, clear them completely or uphold the referee's original decision.

However, both players are almost certain to be free to play on Sunday as an SFA panel has never yet upheld an original decision by a referee who subsequently changed his mind.

Key defender Bougherra will thus be available to face Dundee United at Tannadice, where victory for Rangers would secure their first Clydesdale Bank Premier League title in four years.

Tis a shame someone can't spell Bougherra :craphead:

It wasn't me, I pride myself on my spelling!

Jadams merged my thread with another so was him, sorry J!

The flith are slightly upset....

Celtic should phone up the SFA and tell them if they want the title going to the h*** that bad, they can have it, tell them to stick the last day of the season up their collective arses...

So the H*ns win the game and have the advantage of Aberdeen being minus one of their best players. They also have the cheat Laugherty free to play this weekend and any disadvantage they had in losing their best defender, for a dangerous studs up challange to the goalkeepers face, is now going to be rescinded.

Aye, Dougal not taking a game this weekend for 'personal reasons'.

Because, as a person, he's a sheidtbag and a cheat

your right mate, but right now, to cast as much of a spotlight on it as possible I would refuse to play the last game of the season - this is as blatant as cheating gets and should be shown up for what it is...

you would think they would have learned after the Jim Farry disgrace, obviously not

CHEATS, CHEATS, CHEATS

Thought that for a long time, I'd quite happily start from the bottom to get out of this cesspit.

Suspensions overturned, games arranged to suit their availabilty, not chasing the h** for compensation when they tap the national manager, Farrygate, McCurrygate, Famine song....the list goes on.

Leave them to do 200 in a row - they'll be sine die'd from Europe soon enough.

Gobsmacked anyone expected anything else.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: fuck em

These are the cunts that were defending Loovens.

What fucking scummy pond-life cunts they really are.

THE FAMINE'S OVER (as you knew from Sunday), WHY DON'T YOU GO HOME!

The progress so far is great news, I didn't expect the appeal to get off the ground really. Bougherra back for Sunday would be a massive boost for us, no need to worry about Dailly or Lee (at CB, anyway).

Touch wood.

Tis a shame someone can't spell Bougherra :craphead:

It wasn't me, I pride myself on my spelling!

Jadams merged my thread with another so was him, sorry J!

:lol: Unlucky J.

Edited (tu)