Wee Chesney = Gone!

collymore is slaughtering selik on talksport just now

Collymore just said:

"Today's all about Burnley getting into the Premiership. Strachan has just left his Celtic post; this may affect Burnely and it may affect Celtic"

no joke!

his bosses at talksport wont be happy, big stan the blue nose is not missing them

hes going nuts.........he hates the rHats

lol

;)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually rate wee Strapon. It's brilliant that the Tic have rounded on him, made him the scapegoat for their own shortcomings. This means we have a good chance of hammering them this season coming as well. If they insist on getting a 'Celtic Man who Knows what it means to be part of the Celtic family" then it can only be good news for us. Strachan knew about as much about Celtic as Big Jock Stein, they forget that, these 'Celtic' people.

What exactly does it mean to be a 'Celtic person'? It seems to mean being a Roman Catholic, that is what it seems to mean to me. It seems to mean that they are dyed in the wool bigots and stuck further in a sectarian past than they ever can admit.

Next season expect Celtic to fall apart at the first sign of difficulties.

As far as Celtic people go,i never really disliked WGS as much as the likes of Mcgeady and Lennon.

He probably resigned with a pay off before he was sacked as the timmy excuse ...because as someone else mentioned..."He never really was one of them"

Wish he had stayed, i loved the tims having to endure a manager they all hated :(

I can understand why fans would hate him though - whenever they get beat he doesn't go anyway to making the fans feeling better about things. He usually does interviews answering questions about why they were shite with things like "you tell me". "If i knew that you wouldn't be asking that question".

if the new manager isn't ''celtic minded'' then he is fcuked before he even starts :pipe:

i don't think it was anything to do with being celtic minded. I just don't think they liked him. He's got a bit of a marmite personality.

Regardless, i think he's actually not a bad manager. I'm of the opinion he won't be straight back into football. When he left Southampton, he took a sabbatical looking at training methods at top clubs across the world. I would expect him to do something similar; i would be extreamly surprised if he goes straight back into club football.

I actually rate him as well, so I'm glad he's gone. Sure he could be arrogant at times, but i think he was a lot better than their fans gave him credit for.

Can't blame him for his toothless, gutless strikers' failure to find the net in the last 2 games, or for their players' idiotic outbursts that just added to our incentive. 3 titles in 4 years and they're stringing him up? Collection of witless fannies, so they are (but that's hardly a surprise).