Setanta dead at last

Good riddance to specials Mikes aimed at Rangers fans to hear our songs.

Good Riddance to Harston,Booth,McLean and Burley,

Good Riddance to another Celtic PR machine.

Forgive us BskyB we're all yours.

Idiot

Well played Gaff , looks like you've caught one :craphead:

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet that knackers people on shit PCs, as awesome as it is! Watch the complaints flood in.

Suppose I'd better regularise the situation before some over-officious mod chins me. :P

It's even slowing mines even though mines if far from being shit :lol:

Twas only a temporary thrill for Boab. :D

I bet that knackers people on shit PCs, as awesome as it is! Watch the complaints flood in.

Suppose I'd better regularise the situation before some over-officious mod chins me. :P

It's even slowing mines even though mines if far from being shit :lol:

Twas only a temporary thrill for Boab. :D

:(

I'm happy for you to vary it tho ;)

sky would be the safe option but i am not so sure i want them to get the right. While coverage quality would be better than setanta i would be expecting a lot of fixture changes and silly kick off times to accomodate the games around the epl. It might be easy for glasgow based fans to get to 5pm kick off games but it would make it awkward for other fans. Well i suppose i wouldnt have to get up at 5am which would be a bonus but God know what time i would get home at following a game.

Apparently BBC Alba has first option due to their existing contract.

This would see the games free to air, although the commentary will be in Gaelic

well it is our mother tongue :scot: can we get subtitles? LOL

well it is our mother tongue :scot: can we get subtitles? LOL

Probably wouldn't need it actually. On the England games, BBC usually give you the option to change the Audio to 5live! Maybe we could get something similar??

Is that not just for the scottish football league not the spl? It would not be an acceptable deal for the spl who would want money for the rights.

Setanta Sports Australia

Important Customer Message

It has been announced today by the Board of Setanta Sport Holdings Limited that it has not proved possible to secure the additional financing required to ensure the future viability of certain Setanta businesses in Great Britain. As a consequence, the Board has taken the decision to seek the appointment of Receivers to the parent company, Setanta Sport Holdings Limited, and certain subsidiaries in Ireland, and Administrators to certain English subsidiaries.

Setanta International is not covered by these appointments.

Setanta’s services in Australia will continue to trade normally.

Also, it has been widely reported in various media channels, Setanta Sports has had its agreement to broadcast 46 Barclays Premier League matches in the UK terminated.

This development does not affect our channel and other services in Australia.

Setanta Sports in Australia is a separate operation that has a separate agreement to show the Scottish Premier League and all other programming. Our channel and other services in Australia continue to broadcast and our subscribers can still enjoy our programming including the UEFA U21 European Championships in June, the CONCACAF Gold Cup in July and the traditional curtain-raiser to the English football season, the FA Community Shield, in August.

New customers are welcome to subscribe to watch some of the world’s best football and rugby either by visiting www.setanta.com.au or calling 1300 738 268.

We thank you for your continued interest in Setanta Sports and look forward to bringing you a wealth of sport over the coming months and years.

We are ok over here, thank fuck for that!!!!!!