Friendly against Man City at Ibrox

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still want the Orange City strip but they don't do my size and its limited edition :anguish:

whats ur size ?? like 10xl?

dont they do s-3xl?

Small man

surely they do a small man in it

I still want the Orange City strip but they don't do my size and its limited edition :anguish:

whats ur size ?? like 10xl?

dont they do s-3xl?

Small man

surely they do a small man in it

All sold out it seems.

RANGERS are on the brink of luring Robinho to Ibrox - but only for a glamour friendly.

Gers are poised to announce a pre-season clash with big-spending Manchester City at Ibrox on Wednesday August 5.

Former Celtic loan striker Craig Bellamy, Republic of Ireland keeper Shay Given and England winger Shaun Wright-Phillips would all come north with City.

But Samba star Robinho would be the real attraction for Gers fans in the ONLY major home warm-up game planned.

Gers return for pre-season on July 9 before a training camp in Germany a fortnight later.

And they'll return to compete against Arsenal, PSG and Atletico Madrid in the Emirates Cup in London on August 1 and 2 before facing Mark Hughes' City.

From The Sun

Hardly a glamour friendly

(tu)

You can see why they're doing it though.

With some of the up-in-the-sky names they're trying to lure, Man City could well be the 'talk of Europe' when we play them.

lukin forward to this! We day trip! Seen this on the city forum there and few slabbers saying they want pay back for uefa cup final! Gettin drunk and pissing all over the place they were saying! Got told of for backing rangers up be4 on it i can c me gettin told of again!!

lukin forward to this! We day trip! Seen this on the city forum there and few slabbers saying they want pay back for uefa cup final! Gettin drunk and pissing all over the place they were saying! Got told of for backing rangers up be4 on it i can c me gettin told of again!!

Lucky if they bring 1000 fans for this one, they aren't exactly a well supported club.

Hate friendlies; waste of money paying to watch a training session. especially now that we will not make big signings.

good chance to see new signing to see how they play, and it generates money to help the club.... so why not...