Aaron leaving

gordov

Aaron Niguez has been recalled early by Valencia due to their financial problems and having to rely on youngsters next season.

Also, Ross Harvey, Willie McLaughlin, Chris Craig, Arturs Vaiculis and Giorgos Efrem have all left the club whilst Dean Furman has yet to accept a new contract but it's thought he'll turn it down.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doh

I'll believe it when I see it. :pipe:

Yeah... i dont really listen to rumours unless there has been some speculation on the topic by either the media or the official website.

only thing i can find is from November

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/sport-news/sco...78057-20936293/

Valencia will review Aaron Niguez loan deal at end of season

Nov 30 2008 By Scott Mcdermott

VALENCIA admit they will review Aaron Niguez's loan spell at Rangers this summer - despite claiming they are not upset by the Spanish kid's lack of first-team action at Ibrox.

The youngster arrived on a two-year loan last summer but has failed to make an impact in Walter Smith's team.

Valencia won't put pressure on the Ibrox club to give Niguez games but will assess his situation in June.

Several Spanish Second Division clubs want the 19-year-old who has already played in the Champions League.

Valencia director Fernando Gomez said: "Our coach Unai Emeri receives a report from Rangers on Aaron's progress every month.

"He is considered the pearl of our young players.

"We are calm about the fact he hasn't played because we know how professional Rangers are as a club.

"We have never insisted he plays in the first team but we'll re-evaluate the situation at the end of the season. We are not resentful because he isn't playing."

Niguez should be included in Spain's squad for the Under-20 World Cup in the summer and insists he's happy at Ibrox.

He said: "I am improving as a player because I've had to get used to a different style of football in Scotland. You need more physical power.

"I train every day with the first team and am convinced I'll get my debut in the SPL - it's only a question of time."

Considering the first edition is just out I don't think it'll be on the site yet. Why the hell doubt what i'm saying anyway....i'm just telling fellow bears whats in the paper!!

If its not online yet - how come you know this :anguish:

Edit: i just saw the previous post

Considering the first edition is just out I don't think it'll be on the site yet. Why the hell doubt what i'm saying anyway....i'm just telling fellow bears whats in the paper!!

I'm not really doubting you but where was your source?

I've bought the first edition of tomorrow's paper......you guys taking the piss, it's hardly rocket science

Well I apologise.. not my fault I live in the far north-east of Scotland! Paper isn't available yet! :angry:

If this is legit i'm going to be so bemused. I've actually got no words for a long, long post because it has left me so speechless.

I'm pretty gutted as I met him a few times at functions and was the nicest guy and well liked. But, i'm pretty sure no matter how much he enjoyed it here he would rather play 1st team footbal with Valencia than warm our bench. Good luck to him!