Aaron leaving

gordov

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had never heard of him before he came and when he's played i've never been overly impressed by him :( However the amount of people on here creaming over him had me confused :unsure:

why are people saying we have a good player on our hands here,when we have never seen him play a full match.????

We have a potientially good player on our hands, althought it doesn't seem that we'll have him much longer.

why are people saying we have a good player on our hands here,when we have never seen him play a full match.????

Because anybody that starts for a loaded Spain U-21 side and doesn't look out of place could certainly help our squad

If this is legit i'm going to be so bemused. I've actually got no words for a long, long post because it has left me so speechless.

If Valencia need him back there isn't much we can do about it.

Take a risk and offer them a million 2 million for him

We have a potientially good player on our hands, althought it doesn't seem that we'll have him much longer.

And bearing in mind, we need to go out and buy a wide player, the fact we have an unknown quantity, who knows our players, has had a year of watching scottish football, putting him in is just as much a gamble as paying £2 or £3M for a new winger to come in yet we have Aaron, for nothing...

Valencia need the money but you think they would let him try and win a move away or offer him to us for cash, if we werent impressed with him, we probably would have sent him back already when we sent dailly and hemdani away, unless of course we were releasing him with these youngsters that are apparently being released, all things considered, I know valencia fans who would happily take him back if they were to get rid of a star or two

And bearing in mind, we need to go out and buy a wide player, the fact we have an unknown quantity, who knows our players, has had a year of watching scottish football, putting him in is just as much a gamble as paying £2 or £3M for a new winger to come in yet we have Aaron, for nothing

Aaron can play on the wing, but he's an attacking midfielder by trade is he not?

" We would have liked Niguez to play more matches in Scotland but overall we are pleased with his progression. It's been a beneficial experience for him playing in the Scottish Premier League. However, now it's time for him to come back" Fernando Gomez, Sporting Director

Because anybody that starts for a loaded Spain U-21 side and doesn't look out of place could certainly help our squad

Smith doesn't obviously think this. and when i have seen him he's done nothing. he ran about like a headless chicken againt Hamilton,in the the cup game at Ibrox,and it took him a second pen Attempt for him to score.

If this is legit i'm going to be so bemused. I've actually got no words for a long, long post because it has left me so speechless.

If Valencia need him back there isn't much we can do about it.

The only way they'd need him back was if they sold Silva, Vicente, Joaquin and Capel. GREEDY CUNTS! :anguish:

Considering we struggled to fill LM this season, it seems stupid that Smith didn't give him much more of a chance. I have a very BIG feeling that we will come to rue Smith's decision not to use him. I reckon we could have sewn up the league a lot earlier than we did had he played him!

And bearing in mind, we need to go out and buy a wide player, the fact we have an unknown quantity, who knows our players, has had a year of watching scottish football, putting him in is just as much a gamble as paying £2 or £3M for a new winger to come in yet we have Aaron, for nothing

Aaron can play on the wing, but he's an attacking midfielder by trade is he not?

We still have to go out and buy one of them aswell

Smith doesn't obviously think this. and when i have seen him he's done nothing. he ran about like a headless chicken againt Hamilton,in the the cup game at Ibrox,and it took him a second pen Attempt for him to score.

How can you honestly make an opinion on a player you've hardly seen played, give him time. (tu)

How can you honestly make an opinion on a player you've hardly seen played, give him time. (tu)

he won't get time now u don't get time at Rangers . he's away now.

he won't get time nowu u don't get time. he's away now.

That's only talk, as far as I'm concerned, he's going back at the end of next season, when his loan deal expires.

Mate, I watched Aaron at every reserve game and he was always the classiest player on the pitch. Even when we got beat, Aaron was still playing like Samir Nasri. He took time to get adapted, but this season he would've been something special.

That's only talk, as far as I'm concerned, he's going back at the end of next season, when his loan deal expires.

we had him on a 2 year loan.... didnt we? <cr>

God forbid somebody misses a penalty! You're right, anybody that has to take a second attempt at a penalty has to be removed immediately from the squad! :rolleyes:

we had him on a 2 year loan.... didnt we? <cr>

Aye, this season and next season. (tu)