West Ham Land Mancini and Jimenez

This has to be a move about money because goodness me while I dislike Inter, how can 2 world class talents possibly ditch them for a mid-range English tea,?

This has to be a move about money because goodness me while I dislike Inter, how can 2 world class talents possibly ditch them for a mid-range English tea,?

is not even been confirmed even the Hammers fans think its a load of hee-haw until they see it on their homepage the are not taking it for granted.

Jimenez is an AMAZING signing for them. Good to see Zola's got his FM boots on after thing Savio was good... :lol:

savio is one of the hottest prospects at his age from Germany <cr>

Bollocks. That's what West Ham said, everyone else can see otherwise. :pipe:

Mancini is a brilliant signing. Can't really comment on Jiminez as I haven't seen much of him.

Zola has really impressed me as a manager. I love his style of football and seems to have a good eye in the transfer market.

did any of yous actually read the article.

Mancini, 28, wants out because of a rift with Inter boss Jose Mourinho. He will also be able to cover at right-back as Lucas Neill looks set to quit Upton Park after rejecting a final contract offer.

thought he was a left mid seems to be a jack of all trades according to the sun definetly taking this story with a pinch of salt for now.

did any of yous actually read the article.

Mancini, 28, wants out because of a rift with Inter boss Jose Mourinho. He will also be able to cover at right-back as Lucas Neill looks set to quit Upton Park after rejecting a final contract offer.

thought he was a left mid seems to be a jack of all trades according to the sun definetly taking this story with a pinch of salt for now.

I always thought he was a right sided attacking midfielder who can also play out on the left.

I have seen him play right, and left back for a number of games at Atletico Maniero, he played at right back on a number of occassions for Roma aswell.

If I was signing him, it would be for the right side of midfield, his right foot is dynamite!

I'm just wondering how Behrami and Mancini will fit together on the right. If one goes RB and one on the right wing then the attacking chances they'll have are undoubtedly impressive!

I think it's all just speculation. It says on Sky Sports website that West Ham are interested in him but surely loads of clubs would be interested if Inter were looking to sell. Don't think it will happen but time will tell.