Edu's Gerry adams Bobby Sands Gaff

MKGER

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People in this country will wake up when its to late, if you are Catholic or Republican then its just a good old laugh. But if you are Protestant then we are all bigots.

(tu)

That coverage is absolutely ridiculous.

Can you imagine the uproar if it was Fortune being asked for a shoutout to King Billy?

'Sectarian Bigots target Celtic player' would've been the headline.

They wonder why so many fans feel there is a witchhunt!

(tu)

Aye too right.

Why don't they go fucking home?...Edu seems sound as fuck, but these f****n bastard have to ruin everything with their pish and I bet fuck all will be done about them...but if we done something to a celtic player we would get slaughtered and called bigots. :angry:

What next, a wee shout for Hyndley and Brady? what a chucky like fucking chuckle that would be.

Any decent person of any normal persuasion who finds anything funny about Adams and Sands is seriously fucking deluded.

The victims of their genocidal campaign are barely cold in their coffins and there are so called Rangers Supporters on here finding it amusing?

Get real or get to fuck.

Who are they then? <cr> <cr>

"Just read this in the sun, to be fair to the mhanky mob it was quite a good prank!"

Its just fooball banter calm yourselves then look at yourselves, weve done similar in the past and will do so again

How on earth anyone can call that a fair article is beyond me!

i know the point has been made about if it had been Rangers fans it would be a "sick bigoted attack", but in addition to this lets imagine it was some islamic fundementalist asking him to shout out names of terrorists or terrorist leaders (im not sure under which Adams can be classified and dont want someone jumping on my back due to my lack of knowledge). Im sure if such a thing happened there would be an absolute outcry.

and dont try to tell me the IRA is an "inactive terrorist group" just ask the families of those poor soldiers.

utter scum of the highest order, and this just adds to my belief that the media in this country are either shit scared of Reid, or are actively discriminating against all things to do with Rangers.

i know the point has been made about if it had been Rangers fans it would be a "sick bigoted attack", but in addition to this lets imagine it was some islamic fundementalist asking him to shout out names of terrorists or terrorist leaders (im not sure under which Adams can be classified and dont want someone jumping on my back due to my lack of knowledge). Im sure if such a thing happened there would be an absolute outcry.

and dont try to tell me the IRA is an "inactive terrorist group" just ask the families of those poor soldiers.

utter scum of the highest order, and this just adds to my belief that the media in this country are either shit scared of Reid, or are actively discriminating against all things to do with Rangers.

but why imagine such a thing, read it, smirk or scoff and turn the page, no need to look any deeper or take any offence, thought that was a sellick trait.

If the reporter had actually been in the chat he would have known the general air of obnoxious bitter nastiness which pervaded after the Tims invaded.

And it doesn't mention them going on about some sort protestant guy that got killed in africa, or whatever it was.

but why imagine such a thing, read it, smirk or scoff and turn the page, no need to look any deeper or take any offence, thought that was a sellick trait.

You know mate, i year or so i would prob have agreed with you.

im now just fed up with the media's love in with timothy, and their obvious bias towards everything they do or stand for.

im not that offended by a couple of wee mhanky neds making an arse of themselves on justin tv or whatever it was, im not even that offended about the mention of the IRA, im simply frustrated as hell about the absolute garbage getting reported that all celtic fans are just cuddly craicsters while all rangers fans are the spawn of satan.

The act was disgraceful, but the major offence that a lot of Rangers fans are taking is that they aren't being punished for it

They aren't even being condemed.

We would be hung drawn and quartered for much less.

Oh Aye. As Stupid as it sounds but the polis would be searching about for them if they were Rangers Fans For Sectarien Abuse Or some pish like that.

and this would be in every Paper Not Just the Pishy Sun.

swept under the Carpet Again By bum Bhoys F.C.

I hope Big Edu Starts to hate the cunts as much as we do,and gets right into the bastards in the old firm game.

This story should not be making its way onto a newspaper. :anguish: He didn't say 'hello Gerry Adams' he just repeated what someone typed in the chat. I can't see him streaming much after this, which is a shame because he's a top guy. I left him a comment warning him about it too. :(