Kenny Miller GTF

This time last season he was a waste of space. A cunt. People were not going to ibrox because he was their. He was a scumbag. a this. a that.

This time this season he is a cracker. Hes the man that can give us a chance in Europe.

I reckon he could be the key to our chances in the champions league. His pace, his work rate will cause any team problems. Looks like hes even sharper this season and can make something out of nothing if given the chance.

Keep it up Kenny. He isn't going to be the top goalscorer this season, but will be involved in most of the goals for the person that will be. Whether its assisting kris or winning the penalties for him. He'll be about.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This time last season he was a waste of space. A cunt. People were not going to ibrox because he was their. He was a scumbag. a this. a that.

This time this season he is a cracker. Hes the man that can give us a chance in Europe.

I reckon he could be the key to our chances in the champions league. His pace, his work rate will cause any team problems. Looks like hes even sharper this season and can make something out of nothing if given the chance.

Keep it up Kenny. He isn't going to be the top goalscorer this season, but will be involved in most of the goals for the person that will be. Whether its assisting kris or winning the penalties for him. He'll be about.

Completely agree. He has been fantastic for us and was great again today.

Odd title...

I was wrong about Miller. I thought he wasn't good enough, but to be fair the form he's been in since being at Ibrox is the Scotland Kenny Miller and then some - Walter's got the best out of him.

He's a big time player, a guy who has the bottle to do it at all levels, not just some. He's not a goal machine but he's such a team player, and effective in almost everything he does up top.

But like all players he WILL lose form now and again - and when that happens I hope we have depth in our strikers to cover for his failings.

He is scum who should never be any where near a Rangers team and is good for nothing.

Favourite beers kilkenny miller

<cr> wtf

He's hated Miller since we signed him, never giving him credit for a thing. Presumably when we won at Parkhead he sat angry as Miller scored 2 goals.

He is scum who should never be any where near a Rangers team and is good for nothing.

Thats an odd comment to make about one of our best players <cr>

<cr> wtf

He's hated Miller since we signed him, never giving him credit for a thing. Presumably when we won at Parkhead he sat angry as Miller scored 2 goals.

Haha, he would have prefered a draw :craphead:

<cr> wtf

This the guy that had a target of him in his avatar?

Strange how someone could hate one of our best players after all he did for the club last year

<cr> wtf

Strange how someone could hate one of our best players after all he did for the club last year

That was Muff.

As Danny said, good OP, though bizarre title. Though sometimes his gunsight's a bit shoogly, his effort and desire is second to none and we wouldn't have won the League without him last season. Cheers, Kenny. :cheers:

Odd title...

I was wrong about Miller. I thought he wasn't good enough, but to be fair the form he's been in since being at Ibrox is the Scotland Kenny Miller and then some - Walter's got the best out of him.

He's a big time player, a guy who has the bottle to do it at all levels, not just some. He's not a goal machine but he's such a team player, and effective in almost everything he does up top.

But like all players he WILL lose form now and again - and when that happens I hope we have depth in our strikers to cover for his failings.

I always backed Walter on this one. I could always see the benefit of his work rate and speed, plus his higher level of performance under Walter for Scotland.

if miller was not there last season we would not of won the league

think off all the goals that he set up for boyd

<cr> wtf

That was Muff.

No, it was Neeskens. Little fuckwit that he was (tu)

Odd title...

I always backed Walter on this one. I could always see the benefit of his work rate and speed, plus his higher level of performance under Walter for Scotland.

One of the few things we've ever agreed on Oleg. How the hell are you anyway? :D

Good to see the support Kenny Miller has here !!!

Although as a previous poster said he is frustrating at times , he is more than capable of changing a game and is a good team player who's work rate is phenomenal at times so he has my full support !!!

If running around like a nob and not scoring many goals whilst having a turncoat mind set is good enough for you lot, well then u must all be gay!

Wow, a stunning football knowledge, a mature outlook and an ability to spot homosexuals? You must be a riot at a party! :rolleyes:

If running around like a nob and not scoring many goals whilst having a turncoat mind set is good enough for you lot, well then u must all be gay!

Wow, a stunning football knowledge, a mature outlook and an ability to spot homosexuals? You must be a riot at a party! :rolleyes:

lol, well i do try ;)