RANGERS wonderkid John Fleck has been sensationally axed from the first team squ

robgersfan51

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I love some of the hypocracy on this site.

Just because the story isn't what you want to hear doesn't mean it's a lot of shite. If it had been a story linking us with a £2m player then we'd all have believed it and looked forward to hearing more about it.

But no, it's something we don't want to hear and hence it's all made up and just another dig at the Gers doh

It's on the back of every single paper this morning. As Kerrzo says, it's not a coicedence - something has clearly happened.

If not, I'd expect the club to take legal action.

From what I've heard about Fleck, this story doesn't surprise me one bit.

Just because the story isn't what you want to hear doesn't mean it's a lot of shite. If it had been a story linking us with a £2m player then we'd all have believed it and looked forward to hearing more about it.

But no, it's something we don't want to hear and hence it's all made up and just another dig at the Gers doh

It's on the back of every single paper this morning. As Kerrzo says, it's not a coicedence - something has clearly happened.

Enlighten us please, what have you and Kerrzo heard about Fleck?

Its different when a paper reports rumours about players signing for a club etc but when they make accusations such as this one about Fleck they need to be very careful or as Papa said the lawyers get called!!!

what bugs me about the story is the fact, ally came out and said that fleck was taken out of the first team to play in the reserves to give him more match time instead of the usual 20 mins or so which means bugger all. now 24 hours later the NOTW say he was axed because of a bust up with ally. hmmm

could it be true and rangers are trying to cover it up before the papers went to press or is this simply another made up rumor from the great unwashed to try unsettle our players baring in mind they've done it once before.

The news of the screws are a set of cunts same as the rest of the celtic supporting lhabour party backing ghutter press in Scotland. If its true that Fleck is being too big for his boots then he does need bringing down a few pegs. One thing is that he was linked with Man U a while ago I think and no way would Sir Furious stand for that, Rangers should not stand for any crap from him either. However this has all the hallmarks of the media trying to unsettle us cos their beloved popes XI are on the verge of being punted out of Europe.....

:clap: well fuckin said papa spot on (tu)

I've not read every reply here, but I don't see any hypocrisy. It's only a minority of the posts which pour cold water on the story, most say 'if true, it's unacceptable'.

Where's the inconsistency?

As for the story itself, I get the feeling that if it is true, Fleck is getting immaturely frustrated at not being a first team regular given the ability he supposedly has.

He should just grow up, wait his chance, take it and get on with it. And apologise to Ally.

If this is true then let him rot in the reseves/u19's for a few weeks to teach him a harsh lesson. There are plenty of people out there who would die to play for Rangers and if he is unwilling to graft for it then he is not what I want at Ibrox.

He should take a look at Barry Ferguson when he was coming through the ranks at the club. He was forced to make toast for Walter Smith and Archie Knox, make the tea, clean the showers, clean the players boots... it is all part of the trade and by the sound of things Fleck is far too big for his boots.

Now I know he is only 17 but I have not been that impressed with him since he came into the side. A change in his attitude is needed and if that does not improve then au revoir!

well said papa, we as a whole sometimes only beleive what we want to hear and at first may sweep other things under the carpet

John Fleck wonderkid? MY ARSE!!!!! Done fuck all to suggest he will be a £10m rated player YET. He can't be judged on reserve football and he didn't set the world alight when he was in the first team last season. And if he is getting too big for his boots, get rid!!!!!! Young player with plenty of promise but should really get the head down and prove himself, sooner rather than later!!!!

To be honest I wouldn't be surprise if this was true. The kid has attitude problems and if he dont sort them out soon he can kiss his career goodbye!!!

How do you know he has attitude problems?

How do you know he's not? Walter Smith has already said previously the reason Fleck didnt get involved in the first team til January was because he thought he had made it this time a year ago and needed to be brought back down to earth. Plus Im heard of a couple of things but I have no source to back them up, just actin the big man type things.

This story has been blown way out of proportion, it's no like Ally McCoist was a total professional in his playing days we all know the stories :pipe:

Fleck will apologize and this will be all forgotten about (tu)

SO.. you believe it?

It's no the 1st time a player in the heat of the moment has said something out of term, and it wont be the last.

It's all part of football a sport where emotions are running high all the time, according to more links from various media outlets something happened. Fleck will learn his lesson like McCoist did all those years ago, and this will all be forgotten about (tu)

I've not read every reply here, but I don't see any hypocrisy. It's only a minority of the posts which pour cold water on the story, most say 'if true, it's unacceptable'.

Where's the inconsistency?

As for the story itself, I get the feeling that if it is true, Fleck is getting immaturely frustrated at not being a first team regular given the ability he supposedly has.

He should just grow up, wait his chance, take it and get on with it. And apologise to Ally.

I just mean that every time there's a story that's negative in the slightest, it's an attempt to ruin our title chances and all a big lie.

The same journalist in the same paper could write a story that makes us look good and he'd be hailed as a hero.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a non story. There are ALWAYS words had in the dressing room, especially with lads as young as Fleck. But to suggest that it's all a complete anti-Rangers fabrication every time there's something reported that we don't want to hear - give me a break.

Where's thefish? I need to rip off his 'head in the sand' comment.

I know there's fans on here that can't see or won't acknowledge anything good about what Rangers do, but by the same token, some fans just think it's all sweetness and light. Neither are healthy!

This story is carried in more than one place and there are quotes attributed to Fleck

He should take heed of what happened to Charlie Miller when he acted the same qay

Take yer medicine wee man and apologise

The more I think about it, the less i believe it..

If this happened in Germany, why is it only coming out now?

If it is fake, I expect the club will take court action.

Anything that makes the back of at least four papers is big enough to press charges on.

Guest therabbitt

Meh.

If he's showing a real hunger to get playing and it frustrated at not getting started then it's a good thing. He's just channeled it in the wrong way if this story is true.

I'm happy that he feels aggrieved at not playing, it shows he has real faith in his own ability and a will to succeed. Those are the kind of players that stand up to be counted and will make it within the game. He has the talent and has the drive.

I know its poor to keep comparing him to Wayne Rooney, but do you get the impression that Mr Rooney wouldn't have had any changing room blow ups at Everton as a youngster? He's an ambitious young player with a fiery temperament, I'd have him in the squad over a wallflower any day of the week.

He'll learn with age; being demoted for this portion of preseason and I'm sure getting a right going over by Walter will all just be part of his development as a player.

Again though, that's if this story is true or as bad as the "source" is making out.

How can there not be some truth in it somewhere all the papers covered the story!

Yeah it might be a little more exaggerated and blown out of proportion, but I believe a incident occured in some form.

Or why else is in Ireland and not London?