RANGERS wonderkid John Fleck has been sensationally axed from the first team squ

robgersfan51

This sounds utter Balls. I know people who Know Fleck very well. and this doesn't sound like the same Guy. Fleck and Mcoist get on well Mcoist Likes him and would like to see him in the 1st team alot more. This A Randum story thats came from Know where. and if this story has came from the news of the world it's alot of shite. Shit Stirrers the Lot of them.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get him to fuck,who does he think he is?(Fleck)

If its true.

:lol: Shut Up. it's the news of the world. who ones says Celtic were singing M.Owen. this is a pish story that is trying to unsettle him. Fleck would never tell Mcoist to Fuck off. and I don't Beleive he would be sitting Talking to the press if this had Happened.

What a load of shite. Sorry but the news that Fleck would be beneficial getting games rather than sit on the bench at the Emirates obviously isn't selling papers, so they write that shite. As someone said already, the NOTW already said Celtic were signing Michael Owen. Also, as far as I remember, they wrote similar pish about them signing Pogrebynak. Christ man, its like looking to the Beano for news.

What a load of shite. Sorry but the news that Fleck would be beneficial getting games rather than sit on the bench at the Emirates obviously isn't selling papers, so they write that shite. As someone said already, the NOTW already said Celtic were signing Michael Owen. Also, as far as I remember, they wrote similar pish about them signing Pogrebynak. Christ man, its like looking to the Beano for news.

Exactly most of our Younger Players are Over In Northan Ireland. so all of them must have told Mcoist to fuck off then.??

If its true.

:lol: Shut Up. it's the news of the world. who ones says Celtic were singing M.Owen. this is a pish story that is trying to unsettle him. Fleck would never tell Mcoist to Fuck off. and I don't Beleive he would be sitting Talking to the press if this had Happened.

I don't see why they would sing for him if he doesn't even play for them,i agree lies :pipe:

If its true.

I don't see why they would sing for him if he doesn't even play for them,i agree lies :pipe:

:lol: You know what I mean But. it's alot of shite

If its true.

:lol: You know what I mean But. it's alot of shite

:lol: yea i know mate,things are looking good for us so they need to dig some shite up

1. I aint believing a word of it until i see it from Am or Ws mouth.

2. Even if it is true, he's just a boy. He's bound to have moments, just like all of us had. Jesus if you picked a handfull from us here at 18, vcan you imagine the stories!

Have yous all Noticed that This story has came Randumly from Knowhere and the story about Edu Aswell. and they are both from the NOTW. What is it. is it Write the Biggest bull shit story about Rangers Day. Very Very Weird and these story's have just came up in the last couple of hours.??

Every great young player has their one "moment" that either makes or break them. Fleck will hopefully be fine, if a little shellshocked, and this'll blow over within a month.

I'm not too worried even if it is real.

This story has been blown way out of proportion, it's no like Ally McCoist was a total professional in his playing days we all know the stories :pipe:

Fleck will apologize and this will be all forgotten about (tu)

SO.. you believe it?

The press are trying to engineer a rift so that they have something to report on. All is well with Rangers, we've yet to concede a goal pre-season, Naismith and Thomson are getting back to full fitness, we just beat a quality French team and things are looking well.

Celtic meanwhile have spunked millions of pounds on useless players and are likely to go out of the CL next week.

It's just shit-stirring.