Three cheers for the travelling Bears

papaguy51

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without The Bears, the Emirates would have been like a Morgue, Sky depended on our troops to provide the atmosphere, and expressed suitable gratitude throughout.

Maybe some Emir, from the Big Emirates fancies sponsoring the best choir in the world.... :praise::praise::praise:

they were great although it annoys me that we feel the need to sing about celtic all the time though when we aren't even playing them.

the famine song was sung loads, arsenal fans were probably wondering why we asking them why dont they go home?

Just back from the game today (was in the away end at Club Level right next to Arsene, Walter etc.) and the away support was absoloutley amazing today. You don't realise how good the bouncy looks until you see it from the away end!

Truly the best fans in the world, really made me proud to wear my Rangers shirt in behind enemy lines with the Arsenal supporters.

Also, in the pub on the way home - banter with the gooners was brilliant :D

Arsenal boys - "3-0 to the Arsenalll"

Rangers boys interrupt - "5 years, and you've won fuck all" :lol:

Arsenal boys - "At least theres 4 teams in our league!"

Rangers boys - "Whos the fourth? Man City?" :lol:

All taken in good spirits though.

We Are The People.

I was with the Arsenal supporters too with ma Rangers shirt on (of course) and the guys next to me were all saying they'd never seen anything like our support. I kid you not, half the time they were watching the Rangers fans and not the game. It was ok in the Arsenal support, apart from when the Gers end didn't join in the Mexican wave they got a little upset. So i got a little upset with them, but all good banter at the end of the day :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad:

Was stuck in the Arsenal end but Dead Proud ! Well done Boys... Was with some mates (Arsenal Supporters) and they watched the Rangers fans more than the game (Obviously thinkin "Wish our fans were like that")

Guess thats what money does to clubs ! I personally would rather have the fans/following than the money !