So how will you watch..

I live in China so the pub if it's on (the OF games will be anyway) and the dreaded streams. Commentary on Rangers World if all else fails.

I'm gonna get you mixed up with minstral every time you post :(

I live in China so the pub if it's on (the OF games will be anyway) and the dreaded streams. Commentary on Rangers World if all else fails.

I already have. :(

Be going to every home game and as many away games as i can.

Im not in the clique at my RSC so i only get tickets if we get lucky in a ballot, pretty shit tbh!

Im not in the clique at my RSC so i only get tickets if we get lucky in a ballot, pretty shit tbh!

You are a member of your RSC so you have a say. At the next AGM speak to other member's that feel the same way as you and get them along to the AGM with you.

Propose that a points system should be put in place as you feel the tickets are being distributed unfairly.

This is what I done 4 years ago before I became a committee member of my bus and I haven't missed a match since.

Now I am the bawbag that decides who gets the tickets. Clique loyal :pipe:

You are a member of your RSC so you have a say. At the next AGM speak to other member's that feel the same way as you and get them along to the AGM with you.

Propose that a points system should be put in place as you feel the tickets are being distributed unfairly.

This is what I done 4 years ago before I became a committee member of my bus and I haven't missed a match since.

the bawbag bit is about right (tu):P

im also in with the management so i very rarely struggle for a ticket

the bawbag bit is about right (tu):P

im also in with the management so i very rarely struggle for a ticket

:lol:

I was very surprised when I heard you were struggling for a ticket for Dun Utd away last season.

its the same with the 2 brissy guys

one is a good bear with a gorgeous sister :drool: from Brisbane, the other is a arsehole from Brisbane - their user names are almost the same but :anguish:

its the same with the 2 brissy guys

one is a good bear with a gorgeous sister :drool: from Brisbane, the other is a arsehole from Brisbane - their user names are almost the same but :anguish:

(tu)

I was speaking to a few of the lads about it and its being brought up shortly!

cheers for the advice mate!

Wont be the 1st time ive paid for the bus and went to a game without a ticket and managed to get one while there but i shouldnt have to when im every game i get a ticket for!