• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Anti-football"

"You'd think they'd won it"

etc etc...

GTF guys, they are the exact same as us on our run. ITV had great coverage of us, just as they have done of Fulham.

they play in a better league, do we? we have to use every resource we could to get there, we ran on empty.

Jeez, they arent half building Fulhams "acheivement up"... they have a rich owner and get lots of money... Us getting to the final was a far bigger acheivment and it never got bummed up as much as this

C'mon we got hefty praise from ITV4 when we got to the final, and sky sport news had us on all day leading up to the final.

A lot of short memories on here.

Im talking about that commentator talking right now, he went on nowhere near as much about our acheivement than he has about fulham just now <cr> "Lovable club"?? Yer, I dont love them doh

Not to worry though, liverpool will beat them and their fans can go back to singing we shall not be moved doh

"Anti-football"

etc etc...

GTF guys, they are the exact same as us on our run. ITV had great coverage of us, just as they have done of Fulham.

well said mate. Fulham have deserved it , look at the teams they have put out. The juve game alone was remarkable. Credit given where credits due.

"Anti-football"

etc etc...

they play in a better league, do we? we have to use every resource we could to get there.

It's still an amazing achievement.

To beat Juve, HSV, Shakhtar, Wolfsburg... Is fucking tremendous.

Never understood how any Rangers fan can follow Liverpool.

"Fields of athenry"

"YNWA"

It's sickening.

My mates 2nd team is Liverpool and i said the same to him,he doesn't sing YNWA and it's Fields of Anfield Road they sing.

Although i couldn't stand near anyone singing either of them.

Jeez, they arent half building Fulhams "acheivement up"... they have a rich owner and get lots of money... Us getting to the final was a far bigger acheivment and it never got bummed up as much as this

C'mon we got hefty praise from ITV4 when we got to the final, and sky sport news had us on all day leading up to the final.

A lot of short memories on here.

it meant more to far more people.think its because there not any passion from the fulham fans.nobody could match our fans passion on our way to manchester.

Were talking about TV coverage, club wise and supporter wise it's a non-contest.

But to say Fulham TV coverage has been much more than we got at the time, is a bit ludicrous. ITV 4 did the same for us and more.

If anything we should take heart of what Fulham have done, cause even in our current situation they are nothing stopping us reaching another European final in the future.

Whats that smoke shit that was around Dempseys head

Steam from his sweat. :lol:

Whats that smoke shit that was around Dempseys head

Steam :P

A knew that :lol: didn't know what was causing it tho thought he put hot water on his head or some shit :lol:

Never understood how any Rangers fan can follow Liverpool.

"Fields of athenry"

"YNWA"

It's sickening.

My mates 2nd team is Liverpool and i said the same to him,he doesn't sing YNWA and it's Fields of Anfield Road they sing.

Although i couldn't stand near anyone singing either of them.

Ohright haha, same thing. :craphead:

Still, dunno how any Gers fan could support a team who's anthem is YNWA.

And i couldn't imagine a Liverpool fan who hasn't ever sang YNWA lol... :P