Barry ferguson..Rangers worst captain EVER.

numansnewman

Why have you got a almighty hard on for Barry for numan?

In his first spell Barry was a great captain and a world class player, idol for many of the younger generation.

You seem bitter about something mate.

backwards bwrry....name a worse captain ?..he even talked like a ned,you cant deny it..so name a worse one !!

And you talk like a tim, does that make you one I wonder.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He certainly wasn't in the same class of captain as the likes of Gough, Shearer, Meiklejohn, Young and Greig.

I'm not Ferguson's biggest fan but to say he is the worst captain in history is ridicoulous. Craig paterson, Ally Dawson anyone?????

he was awful,on and off the park.

he fights in streets,he downs his managers,he failed in England.he had his wee drunken team.. and he bullyies the youngsters..imagine sticking him and Greig together in a statue.

HAS THERE EVER BEEN A WORSE CAPTAIN OF RANGERS ..THAN HIM ?

Numansnewman=FUD

he fights in streets,he downs his managers,he failed in England.he had his wee drunken team.. and he bullyies the youngsters..imagine sticking him and Greig together in a statue.

At what point did he fail in England? i seem to remember him getting man of the match on multiple occasions

You my friend, are a retard

Why have you got a almighty hard on for Barry for numan?

In his first spell Barry was a great captain and a world class player, idol for many of the younger generation.

You seem bitter about something mate.

Was my idol when i was growing up. Am almost 17 and growing up watching barry even my friends who were celtic fans admitted he was a quality player. Always be a legend in my eyes

The filthy scum from the east end defend a real piece of shite like lennon till their nose bleeds and we get this bawbag posting this Eh ? Who needs enemies when you've got this rapscallion in your backyard ? This character makes my skin crawl. :sherlock:

I recommend domestos BD it kill 99% of creepy crawlies :gerbad:

:ninja:

Barry Ferguson is a Rangers legend and always will be, yeah he made mistakes that will have to live with him for the rest of his life but at the end of the day he is human and we all make mistakes. Yeah he didnt do or play as well 2nd time round but nobody can take away that in his 1st spell he was right up there with the best mids in the world he didnt look out of place playing along side gio albertz tugay and the rest of them.....

Good luck Barry at brum

Barry Ferguson FUTURE RANGERS FC MANAGER 1DAY

you are an absolute cunt of a human being

Newman, please think first before posting threads like this.

To say the things you have will not go down to well on here. For starters what you say is total pish.

If you were looking for a reaction from us then you have succeeded but you have also succeeded in making yourself looking like an absolute fanny.

no names..

so i must be right,Barry is our WORST ever captain..and he did it twice..now he is off again..you foolish blind followers..try to listen to david edgar.

Why do you keep putting .. between your words? In the English language we have these great things called sentences. You are ranting like a mentalist. Are you o.k?