Pedro out of the Falkirk game with a thigh injury

Boab

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

since when did fleck become a CM?

a manager should pick his formation around what players hes got not the other way round.

why play 3 in the middle when we havent got 3 fit CMs?

4-4-2 with davis and mculloch CM and either aaron, fleck or naismith on the wings is the most sensible team selection

a manager should pick his formation around what players hes got not the other way round.

4-4-2 with davis and mculloch CM and either aaron, fleck or naismith on the wings is the most sensible team selection

Since when did Fleck become a winger?

And as for those complaining about strength in depth, were you also complaining about having too much deadwood? You can't have both. We are well covered for midfield positions and it is highly unlikely that so many midfielders will be injured again this season.

And as for those complaining about strength in depth, were you also complaining about having too much deadwood? You can't have both. We are well covered for midfield positions and it is highly unlikely that so many midfielders will be injured again this season.

well if you aint happy with fleck LM, then leave him on the bench? aaron and naismith out wide.

problem solved

why would you play fleck on the wing??

did he not play LM last season? or was i holusinating whenever i was watching him?

i know hes a striker, but he can play LM as well

did he not play LM last season? or was i holusinating whenever i was watching him?

i know hes a striker, but he can play LM as well

It seems no one is sure where Fleck is supposed to play, I see him more as an attacking midfielder!

well if you aint happy with fleck LM, then leave him on the bench? aaron and naismith out wide.

problem solved

Or alternatively play him in his natural position, behind the striker.

Official text just came in there: Mendes, Novo, Edu & Broadfoot miss Falkirk through injury, Papac and Lafferty are banned.

Stevie Smith will play left-back.

Now official

Official text just came in there: Mendes, Novo, Edu & Broadfoot miss Falkirk through injury, Papac and Lafferty are banned.

Stevie Smith will play left-back.

Now official

good. i want to see what hes like at left back, looked very promising there before his injuries. It will also be interesting to see who plays at left midfield and how well they play as i am of the opinion that papacs lack of attacking ability doesnt help whoever plays at left midfield. Every now and again papac goes on a wee run but hes always cutting inside and rarely passes it down the line for wingers to run onto. Beasley just doesnt make the runs anymore because hes never getting the ball passed to him. Last time i remember it happening was in the cup final again QOS last year and he tore them apart with his pace running onto the through ball. Its not exactly rocket science. If you have a quick winger, pass the ball past the last defender and let him run onto it.

not the kind of news u want to hear before the start of the season but im pritty confident rangers will get a win tomorrow whoever walter decides to play in midfield

come on th gers!!

It now means that Davis will be pushed inside next to McCulloch and two of Fleck, Naismith and Aaron will be played on the flanks.

What about DMB? He might get a run out? He's been pretty useless in pre-season though.

right nokw all it takes is one knock and we are struggling for a quality side, we need way more depth

It's worrying

better get used to it as its going to be like that for next 5 months probably rest of the season