Lovenkrands at Murray Park

Peter Lovenkrands  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Sign Lovenkrands on a free transfer?

• Yes
    • No

If we can get him on a free transfer it can't hurt us, we aren't going to make any new signings from the look of things and I can see us picking up a lot of injuries this season. Lovenkrands has got bags of pace and knows how to score against "them" people complain about him being a shitebag but compared to Beasley he's like Mark Hately.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always said yes. Why would you not have him back??

Because he's a fairy, and far too inconsistant, along with being injury-prone, awful for the last three seasons, and has lost a lot of his pace!

He's not a winger, and not the type of striker we require.

He's had his time at Ibrox, he chose to move on - fuck him!

When people were talking about (now) ex-players like Hemdani, Adam & Gow as if they were hanging around like a bad smell, what do those people have say about Lovenkrands? Ok, so it's maybe 'convenient' for him to train at Murray Park, but is convenience all there is to it? I suspect that he'd jump at the chance of even a 1 year contract with us on as little as £6k pw. It wouldn't be a bad shout either if someone takes Beasley off us.

certainly, maybe a little inconsistant but right nowwe need someone there for cover with this thin squad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cahance you guys need to stop looking back, Pisstaker pete is just looking for some easy pension money get him tae FFFRance

he fucked off without looking back.

fuck him!

Errrrrr...... No he didn't.

He wanted to stay and has said that many many times, Paul Le Guen hardly spoke to him when he got there and Lovenkrands needed a new contract and Le Guen never made him feel wanted, Lovenkrands said if Le Guen was to sit him down and say what he wanted of him and if he wants a new contract he needs to do this better then he would have been happy to stay on but Le Guen basically never even talked to him and he was offered something like a 1 year deal on reduced terms.

Lovenkrands loves the club and whether you think he is worthy of playing for us or not don't question his passion for Rangers.

Anyway I heard Newcastle are going to make an audacious attempt to get him back on lower terms.

I would offer him a years contract and then take it from there, he was very pacey before he left,dont know if he still has it but could do us a turn as a squad player, could even be another Novo and be useful for the last 20mins of a game.

fuck him!

He wanted to stay and has said that many many times, Paul Le Guen hardly spoke to him when he got there and Lovenkrands needed a new contract and Le Guen never made him feel wanted, Lovenkrands said if Le Guen was to sit him down and say what he wanted of him and if he wants a new contract he needs to do this better then he would have been happy to stay on but Le Guen basically never even talked to him and he was offered something like a 1 year deal on reduced terms.

Lovenkrands loves the club and whether you think he is worthy of playing for us or not don't question his passion for Rangers.

Anyway I heard Newcastle are going to make an audacious attempt to get him back on lower terms.

Aye, all he wanted was a cuddle.

and £25k a week.

fuck him!

Aye, all he wanted was a cuddle.

and £25k a week.

If he thinks Newcastle Are Bigger Than Rangers,I don't think he loves the club.

Because he's a fairy, and far too inconsistant, along with being injury-prone, awful for the last three seasons, and has lost a lot of his pace!

Le Guen never offered him a contract

Le Guen never offered him a contract

no he didnt he told him he wasnt in his plans so he decided to leave