***The Official Champions League Draw Thread***

bluenose_72

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how people are expecting us to brush Stuttgart aside, but there has been a massive fear of us getting Wolfsburg for months.

Stuttgart only lost out of the Bundesliga title on the last day of last season.

They will not be as easy as some people think.

DBBTB no long ago you were saying to me we could top this group, after i said we have no chance of topping this group.

Whats changed, have you realized the massive task we have now?

I still think we can top the group.

I'm just not ruling out the possibilty of other sides doing it either ;)

This will be the closet group in the competition IMO.

Nae Bother....Just wondering what was going on ;)

I still think we have no chance of topping this group, but we have a chance of 2nd place.

September

16 Stuttgart Away (0 points)

29 Sevilla Home (atleast 1 point)

October

20 Unirea Urziceni Home (3 points)

November

04 Unirea Urziceni Away ( maybe 1 point)

24 Stuttgart Home ( 3 points)

December

09 Sevilla Away (0 points)

Nice tough one to start off with, if we can get a draw then that would be great.

Is 7-8 points enough for 2nd place?.... Lets hope so.

September

October

November

December

Nice tough one to start off with, if we can get a draw then that would be great.

you realistic miserable sod, give us more points than that

16 Stuttgart Away (1 points)

29 Sevilla Home (1 point)

October

November

04 Unirea Urziceni Away ( 1 point)

24 Stuttgart Home ( 1 points)

December

i think 7 points

IMPORTANT SEASON TICKET HOLDER AND BONDHOLDER INFORMATION

Rangers v Sevilla - 29 September

Rangers v Unirea Urziceni - 20 October

Rangers v Stuttgart - 24 November

3 MATCH PACKAGE SALES DATES

Mon 31 Aug - Fri 4 Sept

Bondholders

Mon 31 Aug - Thurs 10 Sept

Season ticket holders

Sat 5 Sept - Thurs 10 Sept

Club Deck season holders without a Bond

Mon 14 Sept

Public sale, subject to availability

Three match packages go on sale to season ticket holders and bondholders at a discounted price from Monday online here, from the ticket hotline 0871 702 1972 and from Rangers Ticket Centre. Season ticket holders can snap up their tickets until Thursday 10 September and Bondholders have until Friday 4 September to purchase their seats.

Season ticket holders in the Club Deck without a Bond can purchase their tickets from Saturday 5 until Thursday 10 September.

Season ticket holders in Bar 72 and MLF, please note these matches have been included in your season ticket and your smartcard will be activated.

Season ticket holders signed up the European home matches continuous credit card scheme, please note your smartcard will be automatically activated for the above Champions League games. Payment will be taken from Saturday 5 September.

Bondholders can purchase up to 4 additional 3 match packages at public sale price from Monday until Friday. Season ticket holders can purchase up to 4 additional 3 match packages at public sale price from Monday 14 September, subject to availability.

Special match applications are now being accepted from supporters clubs for 3 match packages. Applications must be submitted no later than Thursday 10 September and payment will be taken from Thursday 17 September.

Ticket prices to follow.

TICKETS ON SALE ON DATES SPECIFIED FROM:

- online here*

- ticket hotline 0871 702 1972*

- Rangers Ticket Centre^

*Subject to availability, booking fees apply. ^Calls cost 10ppm from a BT landline, mobile and other providers' charges may vary.

September

October

November

December

you realistic miserable sod, give us more points than that

Can't Jardy, obviously things can change, due to the transfer window is still being open and injuries etc.

For those of you who think Unirea are 6 points assured, you should know that their manager is speaking right now on Romanian TV and saying that he expects points from both games with Rangers :) . He's thinking just like you do, a good opponent to take points from and not finish 4th in the group. He also thinks Sevilla are going to be on top and hopes for a draw home and that it's all to play for with Stuttgart.

Looking at Scottish teams in Europe this season i take no CL games as easy.

why doesnt anyone think we can beat sevilla at home they are only a top seed due to past european campaigns and not due to quality. a lot happier that we got them rather than atletico madrid dont think they are as good as 2 years ago.

stuttgart are the team i am worried about brought in pograbnyak and hleb and marcus babbel has them playing really good football.

i think it will be:

stuttgart a loss

sevilla h win

unirea h win

unirea a win

stuttgart h win

sevilla a loss but wont matter because we will be through with 12 pts.

why doesnt anyone think we can beat sevilla at home they are only a top seed due to past european campaigns and not due to quality. a lot happier that we got them rather than atletico madrid dont think they are as good as 2 years ago.

Sevilla have a number of excellent players and they are very, very consistant.

I think we can take something away to Stuttgart, and they are definitely beatable at home.

Seville home and away i'll take a point right now, but again, at Ibrox, a Rangers win is far from impossible.

Home and away v Urinea in the middle is crucial. We f*cked up v Artmedia by only getting 2 points off them when we should have really got at least 4, when we were leading away from home at 1 point, so if we can take 4 points off this lot, minimum, i think it would be terrific.

Obviously the flip side is the likes of Stuttgart and Seville will think that its 3 points in the bank from their home games v us, and look to take a point at Ibrox.

Its going to be a very very interesting group this 1, and we have got just as good a chance as qualifying as anyone.

Bring it on!!