Jerome Rothen signs for Rangers

BLUEDIGNITY

If it does happen, he's exactly the sort of winger we need.

And a set piece taker :praise:

*waves hands like a fan while sitting papa down*

Stick to your guns! You're getting excited!

(and so am i :anguish:)

Spoilsports :pipe:

Can't beat a bit of transfer deadline day fun!

It's not fucking fun when you get your hopes up and realise you're still stuck with big Lee as left wing backup when it's all over! :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vital is edited by fans is it not?

It's very unreliable.

So when some shit comes out the story roles onto other sites connected to the two clubs. Being on a random PSG/Rangers site means nothing.

I'll save my excitement for when this is official....

Someone post the mandatory 3 minute YouTube video of him looking the tits, someone else load Football Manager and check his potential ability and what price they sold him for in season 2011/12.

In all seriousness what are we going to pay him in, snails? We're skint, we've just held on to Davie Weir supposedly, where has this cash come from?

this gets on ma tits.....how the fuck DO YOU know we are TOTALLY skint? NO ONE knows this bar Rangers FC, dont listen to the fucking press because they know just as much as us, its 1% knowledge and 99% PURE speculation.

and thats goes for anyone who says "AW WE'RE SKINT, FUCK SAKE HOW CAN WE PAY THEM?" until the interm report comes out to look at finances SHUT UP.

We all know rangers are skint. It's common knowledge......

Where have you been all summer?

yes our finances are not good, but people look at it they we cant even afford some mediocre player from the SPL......I DO NOT believe it is that bad and we can sign a player.

Why haven't we signed anyone then?

Someone post the mandatory 3 minute YouTube video of him looking the tits, someone else load Football Manager and check his potential ability and what price they sold him for in season 2011/12.

In all seriousness what are we going to pay him in, snails? We're skint, we've just held on to Davie Weir supposedly, where has this cash come from?

this gets on ma tits.....how the fuck DO YOU know we are TOTALLY skint? NO ONE knows this bar Rangers FC, dont listen to the fucking press because they know just as much as us, its 1% knowledge and 99% PURE speculation.

and thats goes for anyone who says "AW WE'RE SKINT, FUCK SAKE HOW CAN WE PAY THEM?" until the interm report comes out to look at finances SHUT UP.

yes our finances are not good, but people look at it they we cant even afford some mediocre player from the SPL......I DO NOT believe it is that bad and we can sign a player.

there maybe some truth in this, because there is limited finance available maybe rangers have been waiting out for a player that we really enhance the team. ie; rothen - a set peice taker with a european pedigree.

still would prefer to see a centre half come in but if walter feels hes ok with what options he has at the back we have to back him all the way with it.

Sponsors moving on, Setanta fucking us over, Poor TV deal, Murry basically shouting from the rooftop that he wants to sell by stepping down. I think it's pretty bad. Could be worse i suppose, but until further investment from someone other than Murray i don't think the club can risk shelling out millions on players at this moment in time.

nobody knows.....thats what i'm saying anything we say is speculation... i could say

"walters feel the side he has are good enough to win the SPL, thats why he made Weir the captain as he will be playing him all season so dont need a CB"

"we could buy player or 2 but decided against it as he feel the side is good enough and would give more spending power next season to find a replacement for David Weir who he expects to retire...."

all speculation.

The Euro is strong against the pound as well, so whatever he is earning at PSG we would be paying I presume? That makes even less financial sense, just loan someone from the UK in that case. We need a centre half really though. Nothing on Sky Sports, and they are usually on the pulse. I'm still thinking the squad we have now will be the one we have come 1701 tomorrow.

It's not fucking fun when you get your hopes up and realise you're still stuck with big Lee as left wing backup when it's all over! :lol:

Big Lee's a pacy natural on the left wing. <cr> Ok giving up for now and heading to bed - woo it's like Xmas Eve wondering if we'll get a present in the morning. Or if Santa will throw pepper in my eyes.

nobody knows.....thats what i'm saying anything we say is speculation... i could say

"walters feel the side he has are good enough to win the SPL, thats why he made Weir the captain as he will be playing him all season so dont need a CB"

"we could buy player or 2 but decided against it as he feel the side is good enough and would give more spending power next season to find a replacement for David Weir who he expects to retire...."

all speculation.

Head out the sand time, we are skint, that's why we haven't bought anyone.

Big Lee's a pacy natural on the left wing. <cr> Ok giving up for now and heading to bed - woo it's like Xmas Eve wondering if we'll get a present in the morning. Or if Santa will throw pepper in my eyes.

ahahahahahahaha.

Guest johngers

all speculation.

Perhaps, as that article earlier said, Mr Johnson is working on behalf of our new investors?

His wages shouldn't be too bad? He was dropped from the PSG first team and into the reserves. Maybe a decent wage cut might be worth it as he will get one last shot at CL.

Also i'm sure dado will have a quiet word in his ear if the rumors are true..

re the comment about buying from SPL sides, just who the hell would we buy now that would enhance our CHAMPIONS squad?? If you were a manager....the SPL is probably the one league you'd avoid (other than us & them).

wWho was it that asked for a clip???

Also, guess this would FINALLY rule out Zidane coming in as a coach! :ph34r:

all speculation.

Perhaps, as that article earlier said, Mr Johnson is working on behalf of our new investors?

Could well be, but a 31 year old out of favour winger? Something seems a bit odd about it to me. As I said I'd take any new player in, and we have saved a fair old bit on wages with the deadwood being cleared out so it might have legs, but I'll believe it when I see it.

The poster barrybaldy on FF is saying things are going well which gives a ray of optimism as he's usually spot on.

If and I stress the word if this goes through then I'll be reasonably happy with the summer movements (of course that would be based on none of our better players being punted tomorrow)

A lot of deadwood moved on, one decent addition. We'll be a stronger team than last season IMO

Though I'd still love to see a CD come in.