***The Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taking into consideration we are away to stuttgart on the wed night, i think smith will play boyd and lafferty up top and give miller a break, as he will most likely play upfront himself in germany

btw our options in midfield and up front mean that it would be a disgrace if we were not to win the leauge

taking into consideration we are away to stuttgart on the wed night, i think smith will play boyd and lafferty up top and give miller a break, as he will most likely play upfront himself in germany

That's not a bad shout, Whitey.

Our first choice side (and bench) is so far ahead of anything we face in Scotland that it's unreal.

what happens if we dont win the league will we be so far ahead than anything in scotland then

We are three games into the new season, won every game and current champions. Enough proof?

Our first choice side (and bench) is so far ahead of anything we face in Scotland that it's unreal.

what happens if we dont win the league will we be so far ahead than anything in scotland then

We are three games into the new season, won every game and current champions. Enough proof?

i remember after we won one nil at ibrox with thomson getting the goal i will now keep my mouth shut till we are picking up the cup :pipe:

There is no reason for Kenny Miller to need a break.

Nacho's the better choice anyway.

No he isn't.

Yes he is.

Miller has intelligence in his movement that Novo could only dream of.

Nacho would score more goals.

If Lafferty can play like that then he is a stick on for a start, hopefully up front!

Rothen will be on the left from now on i'm sure, so he'll only be up front, unless we have injuries.

Too ambitious to go for a front three?

:Naismith: :boyd: :lafferty:

:lol:

If Lafferty can play like that then he is a stick on for a start, hopefully up front!

Rothen will be on the left from now on i'm sure, so he'll only be up front, unless we have injuries.

Too ambitious to go for a front three?

:Naismith: :boyd: :lafferty:

:lol:

How would Rothen be then on the left?

I can't see Lafferty coming straight back into the team for this game regardless of his NI performance, Miller won't be dropped and two goals last week was probably enough to earn Boyd a start in this game.

But if he's injured then it doesn't matter either way!