• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mcgregor:
:whittaker: :bougherra: :mcculloch: :papac:
:thomson:
:mendes: :fleck:
:novo: :boyd: :rothen:

That team should be more than enough to secure us 3pts, It gives a much needed rest after international football for Weir, Miller, Naismith and Davis and keeps them fresh for Stuttgart in mid week.

Also gives Novo, Boyd, Thomson, Fleck and Rothen some much needed game time (tu)

:alexander:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :wilson: :wylde:

:novo: :mcculloch: :thomson: :rothen:

:boyd: :fleck:

Would like to see it. I think it would more than match the young Motherwell team and rest the likes of McGregor, Papac, Weir, Mendes, Davis, Naismith and Miller for CL. And also it would give experience to Wilson and Wylde and further Flecks experience and game time for Rothen, Thomson and Novo.

just got a text from somebody up bothwell saying the game maybe in danger of not going a head due to a burst pipe near one of the corners.

Are you kidding?

What an absolutely pathetic mess Motherwell FC are. If this is true and when you consider their problems last year with the pitch and what not, serious questions have to be asked as to whether they are fit to host supposed 'premier' league football.

from Rangers.co.uk:

Rangers: McGregor; Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac; Davis, Mendes, McCulloch, Rothen; Miller, Boyd.

Subs: Alexander, Wilson, Little, Fleck, Novo, Thomson, Naismith.

Well, that was pretty much expected. Too bad that Stevie Smith would probably not make it to the bench much from now one.

Shame, as i don`t really like Papac after i`ve noticed he can`t pass the ball to his team mates(or doesn`t want to).