Well Done BlueDignity and Kplfishtank

minstral

not saying its gone to kpls head but known him for twenty years and he hasnt spoken to me since he became a director. wait a minute it might be cos i never cleaned his golf shoes after last week. ill just tell everyone it was the first one. well done den and bd. :gerbad:

clean them you cant even find them

"finger hovers over ban button"

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not saying its gone to kpls head but known him for twenty years and he hasnt spoken to me since he became a director. wait a minute it might be cos i never cleaned his golf shoes after last week. ill just tell everyone it was the first one. well done den and bd. :gerbad:

next time we are out on an all day bender i cant wait to see you being the website director. finger hovers over im not a director anymore button

next time we are out on an all day bender i cant wait to see you being the website director. finger hovers over im not a director anymore button

laptop will be planked and why would i go out drinking with someone who is not my equal :P

have you premoded boab yet BD?

Imagine Boab got promoted as well, can imagine how fun the admin forum section would be with BD and Boab arguing there! :craphead:

do RMFC players get right to that board? i always go in for a look when bazza leaves his computer at the bar, so yeah admin iv seen what you think of me but tough im going nowhere

Imagine Boab got promoted as well, can imagine how fun the admin forum section would be with BD and Boab arguing there! :craphead:

do RMFC players get right to that board? i always go in for a look when bazza leaves his computer at the bar, so yeah admin iv seen what you think of me but tough im going nowhere

sadly not but we do have our own wee subsection no-one else can go into so we can discuss team issues in private without other teams being able to see.

sadly not but we do have our own wee subsection no-one else can go into so we can discuss team issues in private without other teams being able to see.

good idea

Well played to both BD and KPL.

Out of curiosity , what's the link between yourself and a fish tank , KP? Just wanted to know :craphead:

i was working on a big square air conditioning unit in my work and guy that runs my bus was walking past

he stopped and came in and thought i was fixing a fishtank

so on the bus he kept calling me fishtank fixer which was reduced to fishtank which has stuck