***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

Muff

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go, Aberdeen's usual cup final where all their players fight for their lives doh What's the bet we get a dramatic improvement in their team's performances, after a terrible season so far??

Imagine being an Aberdeen fan, you would only get to see four good league performances each season where the team really fight for it. Not worth a season ticket is it?

:mcgregor:

:whittaker::bougherra::weir::papac:

:davis::mcculloch::thomson::rothen:

:boyd::Naismith:

That will be the line-up no doubt

i hope not, no mcculloch for me, davis in the middle, naismith on the right but having a kinda free role, then u can stick lafferty if fit upfront or miller if fit

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:thomson:

:rothen: :davis: :Naismith:

:miller: :novo:

Don't care about the score as long as it's 3 points

im liking this line up..good bit of pace in the side and cover for the defence to get forward

Need a vastly improved performance from the last 3, where we have been lucky to take anything out of them all to be honest.

We are usually pretty formidable at home in the SPL. Aberdeen are pish, but would still be a good result for us to turn them over by 2 or 3. If ever a game can get our confidence back its this 1.

This is Boyd and Millers comfort zone, i expect them both to start, and probably both to score. Away from home both are toiling badly it has to be said.

I fancy us for 2-0, but with yet another scrappy performance, full of long, hopeful balls from the back, then everyone coming on here and slating Mendes and Davis for not getting involved in the game (Joke, i know Mendes is suspended :P )

It's a sad day when even the fans can predict exactly how we'll play, even if we don't always get the scoreline right.

Hope to see Lafferty come on in the 2nd half at some point (last i heard he was fit for this 1, but still wouldnt expect him to start)

Come on Rangers, get it to-fucking-gether.

Aberdeen look to be in a bit of a mess just now, but we all know they will raise their game. I hope we go straight for the juglar right from the off, but I can see it being another nervy game.

Yip, we sure do like to make it hard for ourselfs