Kevin Thomson and Steven Naismith

Has been withdrawn from the Scotland squad due to the inflammation of his knee which kept him out of the game yesterday.

I'm glad for this, as I was worried how such a long unnessary trip could affect him. Hope he makes a speedy recovery and gets back playing for us as soon as possible.

Naismith and Whittaker on the other hand are due to travel and are expected to play at some point in this match.

Wonderful news.

Wonderful is a bit much :lol:

Its good news though as its only a friendly and he's still recovering from a knock just there and that very serious injury however I do hope he starts to get in more Scotland squads soon, would be great for Rangers and Scotland.

Pull them awe oot of this joke of a national team, Jafcukinpan ? Who in their right mind would think of such a game ? I'll tell you who awe the ponces that are connected to this set up, there will be more suits than players, it's a fcukin joke ! :sherlock:

Much as I like to see Rangers players in a Scotland shirt, this friendly is pointless. I enjoyed the last time Scotland played out there though, two goals each for Boyd and Burke won Scotland an international trophy. ;)

The idea of a freindly away to Japan at this point in the season is absolutely baffling. Good to see KT and Nasiy aren't travelling, hopefully these are just minor, or even better fake injuries.