Boogie failed to report to training

gordov

Did we miss Bougherra? Yes.

But Walter has done the right thing in dropping him and if that means dropping him for Tuesday then so be it.

Glasgow Rangers <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Madjid Bougherra

Rangers come before any player!

Rangers > Bougherra (tu)

You know what I mean ;)

Damn these keyboards!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Walter has done the right thing in dropping him and if that means dropping him for Tuesday then so be it.

Glasgow Rangers <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Madjid Bougherra

Rangers > Bougherra (tu)

You know what I mean ;)

Damn these keyboards!

Keyboards?

You did it 61 times. :pierre:

Rangers > Bougherra (tu)

You know what I mean ;)

Damn these keyboards!

Keyboards?

or maybe the keyboard did t 61 times, que x files music

Rangers > Bougherra (tu)

You know what I mean ;)

Damn these keyboards!

Keyboards?

The wee bastard has a mind of its own!

So that was very unfortunate. BOTH Boogie and Walter have a lot to answer for imo. I don't care if he was late, you wouldn't drop Ronaldo f you're Real Madrid. You wouldn't drop Torres if you were Liverpool if you are in our position.

We are not talking about Real Madrid or Liverpool, we are talking about Rangers. They have their standards we have ours. Not to even contact your manager is absolutely disgraceful, walter is the one that gave him the opportunity to play for us. Rangers pay his wages , us fans are the ones who adore him and chant his name. He has let us down.

Unless there is extenuating circumstances where he has good reason, i have lost a great deal of respect for the man.

Walter said he arrived back at 11pm last night with no reason for doing so.

Still, no statement as to the rationale of why he was dropped and what his future is?

Did he apologise?

Tbh I certainly think he's been getting a bit big for his boots - he's a good player but if he was spectacular a big English Club would've got him!!!!!

Walter will sort this. I would not like to be Madjid. Thing is.. he's starting to think he is a fucking God up here now. Needs to be brought down to earth.

Step forward, Mr. Walter Smith. Give the lad a total bollocking.

Anyway, Madjid has disrespected the club, his teammates, the supporters, and the manager. No time for this shit to be honest.

WALTER SMITH admits he has no idea why Madjid Bougherra failed to return back to Scotland on time from international duty from Algeria.

The defender did not get into Glasgow until late last night, two days later than he was expected back in the country.

Ex-Charlton player Bougherra is believed to have claimed passport problems were the reason for his late arrival.

Whatever the reason, he was left out of the 2-1 win over St Johnstone and must now be seen as a doubt for Tuesday's game with Unirea Urziceni because of the circumstances.

Smith is likely to talk to the African when he appears at Murray Park for training tomorrow morning.

Until then, the Rangers manager will remain unclear on why he was deprived of one of his first-choice defenders at McDiarmid Park.

Smith said: "I don't fully know what his reasons are and I haven't spoken to him yet. He never arrived in Scotland until 11pm last night.

"I don't know what the problem is but it wasn't idea from our own point of view that that has happened. He will be in for training tomorrow."

Smith, meanwhile, is optimistic Pedro Mendes will be fit enough to play in the Champions League three days from now.

The Portuguese midfielder missed out against Saints because of a thigh strain picked up in his nation's 4-0 win over Malta on Wednesday.

Smith added: "He has a little problem and it may be awkward from that point of view but I would hope Pedro will be back for that one."