Magic injured?

Boab

Confirmation/Sub-title: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=3795512

By ROGER HANNAH

Published: 20 Oct 2009

LUCKLESS Madjid Bougherra could miss the Champions League clash with Unirea Urziceni with a knee injury.

Bougherra had been restored to Rangers manager Walter Smith's plans after a row over his late return from World Cup duty. He talked his way out of a fine after Smith accepted he'd been robbed on his way home from Algeria.

But Bougy is now struggling for the Group G clash with the Romanian champs after being hurt in training yesterday.

Lee McCulloch is on standby to partner David Weir in defence as Bougherra faces a third straight game on the sidelines. But Gers will have Pedro Mendes back tonight after he shook off the thigh injury which forced him out of the win in Perth on Saturday.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...rock-scare.html

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck :(

Lee McCulloch is on standby

Suprise suprise :anguish:

Beginning to get pretty pist off with all these niggling injuries.

I wonder who kicked him? I would play anyone instead of McCulloch at centre half; I would say Davie Weir 's mother is more mobile and can read the game better than that buffoon.

I know injuries are part of the game but we seem to have a higher rate of them than anyone else :anguish:

What's funny is that we were all praying towards the end of August we got no injuries, simply because our squad is so thin. And now we get all these little niggling injuries that can force big players out of key games.

:anguish:

A CB should have been brought in before Jerome Rothen!

Going into the Champions League with two CB's is asking for trouble, especially with the players we have.