***Latest Rangers Statement***

RangersWestside

Boab will be scrolling through the internet all night trying to be first to find the news so he can put the article in quotes, sad wee bastard. :lol:

Get a grip. You've taken enough time out of your life to post over 4000 posts on here yourself. Boab comes across to me as a passionate Rangers man and his attempts in trying to get any breaking news onto the board ASAP is a valued contribution.......unlike your petty, childish swipe.

Spot-on. But CF5 was obviously just having a joke, take it easy.

We are all far too tense right now. :lol:

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boab will be scrolling through the internet all night trying to be first to find the news so he can put the article in quotes, sad wee bastard. :lol:

Get a grip. You've taken enough time out of your life to post over 4000 posts on here yourself. Boab comes across to me as a passionate Rangers man and his attempts in trying to get any breaking news onto the board ASAP is a valued contribution.......unlike your petty, childish swipe.

And the infighting begins

it says on the london stock exchange website

"Headline Statement re Possible Offer"

An offer may have been made, or may not, but if Real Radio are announcing what they have, it'll be the third (clyde/bbc) to have said something along these lines in 72 hours.

I'd accept a shitty season (maybe even 2nd unfortunately) if i knew the new shareholder(s) were to pay the debt and/or repay it so the bank isnt concerned any more.

This clubs future means more to me than what we have on the field short term.

An offer may have been made, or may not, but if Real Radio are announcing what they have, it'll be the third (clyde/bbc) to have said something along these lines in 72 hours.

I'd accept a shitty season (maybe even 2nd unfortunately) if i knew the new shareholder(s) were to pay the debt and/or repay it so the bank isnt concerned any more.

Good point (tu)

100% agree , long-term stability is the goal right now , that said what a kick in the baws to the dhims it would be if we won the league while going through all this turmoil and to come out of it stronger !!

RM is taking a bad-turn

do we have to say this about every single post.................yes granted 99% is a wind up but you never know

I meant it's about to crash. I struggled to get on there

we need a new host....its getting as bad as boabs driving

RM is taking a bad-turn

do we have to say this about every single post.................yes granted 99% is a wind up but you never know

Get grip mate. Boab's a valued member of the site. No need for childish wee swipes! :mad:

RM is taking a bad-turn

you willing to pay ?

Guest SandyWaTp
Ok, so, this is all coming around fast. It could mean that there is a new owner on the horizon from what I read in multiple sources.

One can hope. School in the morning :anguish:

Ok, so, this is all coming around fast. It could mean that there is a new owner on the horizon from what I read in multiple sources.

Any names yet, if the new owner has to pass the "due-diligence test" than I would rule Dave King out. They won't let someone who doesn't have 100% control over his finances buy a football club.

Guest SandyWaTp
I dont believe any ov this shit. Until somethings concrete then'll i'll believe this crap. So many times in the past it's said so-and-so's buying Rangers and they never do...

This has more substance than you are making out.

Heard a whisper.

That Ned that won the lottery a few years ago, who gaveu s a million quid, has teamed up with Barry ferguson and kevin muscat to buy us out. Apparently Theo Snelders and Zeb Rozental will be our new Manager and Assistant with Fernando Ricksen the Physio. This will all go through tommorow after Graeme Souness and Alex Ferguson both meet up with Martin Bain, who is sleeping rough in his car tonight with boxes in the back, for a coffee in Govan tommorow, and a lip reader has informed my source they will be talking about buying Rangers.

More news when i get it.

Any names yet, if the new owner has to pass the "due-diligence test" than I would rule Dave King out. They won't let someone who doesn't have 100% control over his finances buy a football club.

My thinking as well bud!

I dont believe any ov this shit. Until somethings concrete then'll i'll believe this crap. So many times in the past it's said so-and-so's buying Rangers and they never do...

This has more substance than you are making out.

Tired of the same old false optimism...