***The Official Dundee United 0 v 1 Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a really bad attempt to dive, how stupid, fell over a second with noone near him.

It was a shoulder tackle and Lafferty stumbled lets not go OTT over it.

are you fishing? <cr>

It's terrible conditions today, anybody that has played the game knows in these types of conditions and if you are running full speed and get the slightest of nudges you are lightly to lose balance.

Yes it looks bad but as the Ref and many on the pitch realized, the ref used common sense and just played on without booking him and not giving a pen.

All this OTT reactions isn't needed but as usual many have already got the daggers out for Lafferty.

I'm not the only one to notice it then.

The daggers are out because the

Thats a really bad attempt to dive, how stupid, fell over a second with noone near him.

No chance that was a stumble, he dived clear as day.

He never dived, i'd like to see you running at full speed in these conditions and get a nudge and see if you could stay on you're feet!

He never dived, i'd like to see you running at full speed in these conditions and get a nudge and see if you could stay on you're feet!

If i knew id stumbled i wouldn't turn around angry and shouting for the call though.

are you fishing? <cr>

It's terrible conditions today, anybody that has played the game knows in these types of conditions and if you are running full speed and get the slightest of nudges you are lightly to lose balance.

Yes it looks bad but as the Ref and many on the pitch realized, the ref used common sense and just played on without booking him and not giving a pen.

All this OTT reactions isn't needed but as usual many have already got the daggers out for Lafferty.

The daggers are out because the cunt is red rotten

Bollocks,give the guy a chance FFS

are you fishing? <cr>

The daggers are out because the cunt is red rotten

Is that what it's come to now calling our players cunts! (td)

Gotta say, i forgot this game started at 12:30pm so i turned on at 1:00pm to catch the build-up & now midway through the first half.

From what i have seen, we have been pretty good, plenty of pressure from us which resulted in the goal from Davis.

Utd have hit the bar once (twice from what i've read in here) but thats as much pressure as they have had.

For me, it's been a good performance.

If i knew id stumbled i wouldn't turn around angry and shouting for the call though.

No one likes to fall McBoyd

are you fishing? <cr>

I've no got any dagger out for Lafferty, just that there was no way it was a stumble :lol:

You don't ask ... you don't get.

And if you ask meekly, then you certainly won't get.

are you fishing? <cr>

If he stumbled why did he turn around looking angry shouting at the ref?

He was shouting at whoever played the ball through to play it a bit harder in behind .. it was as clear as day what he meant mcboyd gees oh !