• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:thomson:

:Naismith: :davis: :lafferty:

:boyd: :miller:

That would be my starting 11,taking account of injuries.

Injuries are never good especially with our trimmed squad

but it's good to see wattie giving the youngsters a chance.

post-50616-1257095813.jpg

:whittaker: :mcculloch: :weir: :papac:
:Naismith: :davis: :fleck: :thomson: :lafferty:
:miller:

That is how we unfortunatly probably will shape out although it if it becomes a 4-3-3 and push the wingers up front I'd be happy with that

:whittaker: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:thomson:

:Naismith: :davis: :lafferty:

:boyd: :miller:

If not Lafferty, Fleck or Novo for me (tu)

This team deserves to start and im sure they could beat that lot, Walter better not bring McCulloch back in Wilson deserves a start and although Boyd ain't to good in Europe hes been working his arse of recently :D

Very tempted to start Wilson, but I just don't feel it's fair on him. 17 years old playing in a Champions League match in Romania for only his second start.....I think it would be irresponsible. If they put 3 or 4 past us, it could really dent his confidence. Would bring him back in for our next domestic game.

___________________McGregor

Whittaker________Weir________Papac_______Smith

____________________Thomson

Naismith________Davis_________Rothen______Lafferty

_____________________Miller

Would I be right in saying that should we beat Unirea on Wednesday, and Sevilla beat Stuttgart - then the game against the Germans at Ibrox would be for second place?

I think this could be more right than left.

Would I be right in saying that should we beat Unirea on Wednesday, and Sevilla beat Stuttgart - then the game against the Germans at Ibrox would be for second place?

Yes we would have 4 points they would have 2, unirea would have 4 too but they would have to beat sevilla or stuttgart to take over us if we win both matches

It is wrong though. We would need to better Unirea's 4-1 at Ibrox otherwise they could still get second place with a win over Stuttgart in the final game. (tu)

It is wrong though. We would need to better Unirea's 4-1 at Ibrox otherwise they could still get second place with a win over Stuttgart in the final game. (tu)

I see. I'd like to think Stuttgart would beat Urinea but you never know.

Very tempted to start Wilson, but I just don't feel it's fair on him. 17 years old playing in a Champions League match in Romania for only his second start.....I think it would be irresponsible. If they put 3 or 4 past us, it could really dent his confidence. Would bring him back in for our next domestic game.

___________________McGregor

Whittaker________Weir________Papac_______Smith

____________________Thomson

Naismith________Davis_________Rothen______Lafferty

_____________________Miller

Irresponsible?

That's playing Lee McCulloch at center back in a must win Champions League match (Unirea at Ibrox).

The fact that Walter Smith picked him for Dundee, and kept him in the side for a tricky, and must win game at Tannadice, shows that he's ready, and the manager thinks so too - he's also hinted that he may start on Wednesday!