Minutes silence

Really no need for a thread like this. We don't need to be praising ourselves for doing the morally right thing, it comes naturally to most people.

I don't think anyone is trying to use their behaviour as point-scoring, people are genuinely outraged over their antics and rightly so imo.

Glad to see it was well respected.

I hope it is at Falkirk as well, can't believe some Bears want to use tomorrow as some sort of point-scoring exercise.

There's a lot of celtic fan's ancestors involved too, it should be their duty IMO.

The rest should just put up, for the honor of living in our country!!!

I heard a couple of phones go off. Not worth getting angry about, but you'd think people would be able to switch their phone off for 1 single minute. It was proved once again that the minute's silence is a much better way of showing respect than the minute's applause. I'm not saying that to try and score point, but I just don't see how anyone could argue any differently.

I heard a couple of phones go off. Not worth getting angry about, but you'd think people would be able to switch their phone off for 1 single minute. It was proved once again that the minute's silence is a much better way of showing respect than the minute's applause. I'm not saying that to try and score point, but I just don't see how anyone could argue any differently.

my phone is on silent all the time

Somebodies phone went off in EE during the silence.

I was raging.

I heard that aswell, wasn't amused.

Why be raging about?

Was your phones on? Im sure their was plenty people who forgot to turn their phones off.

It's supposed to be SILENT as a mark of RESPECT.

They should have atleast put their phone on silent or something, it's no that hard.

Somebodies phone went off in EE during the silence.

I was raging.

I heard that aswell, wasn't amused.

Why be raging about?

Was your phones on? Im sure their was plenty people who forgot to turn their phones off.

It's supposed to be SILENT as a mark of RESPECT.

They should have atleast put their phone on silent or something, it's no that hard.

You tell him CJ!

my phone is on silent all the time

(tu):sherlock:

The phrase "minute silence" is something the IRA-loving scum who follow Nonce FC have no knowledge of.............as witnessed again today at Falkirk Stadium. :mad:

was there trouble there 2day?

There is a giant thread on it in General Sports.

Please don't turn this into another one gents.

The phrase "minute silence" is something the IRA-loving scum who follow Nonce FC have no knowledge of.............as witnessed again today at Falkirk Stadium. :mad:

was there trouble there 2day?

There is a giant thread on it in General Sports.

Please don't turn this into another one gents.

Stop stalking me. :rolleyes: