Bougherra

krisyrfc

this is just speculation but does anyone else think he might not play again for us? he returned a week late from international duty and has not played since and just missing out o every game. i think hes going to africa next month aswell until january? their is something weird going on

I dont know what to think about it.

We were talking about it last night, the transfer window opens on Jan 1st and the African Cup of Nations starts on the 10th of January i just cant see any team paying £3-5 for him to stay at the club for a week then disappear for a few more.

Hes definitely going to leave but i think it will be in the summer not in January and if he leaves in the summer then we will have plenty of time, and hopefully a new owner, to think about replacements etc.

He was sitting down from me yesterday, he looked fine not sure why he wasnt even on the bench. I would put money on him starting for Algeria, am starting to believe the negativity surrounding him about trying to work his ticket out of here. We have fantastic cover in young Danny Wilson, obviously his age will play a part maybe lack consistency and lack of experience but he has looked solid so far.

I dont know what to think about it.

We were talking about it last night, the transfer window opens on Jan 1st and the African Cup of Nations starts on the 10th of January i just cant see any team paying £3-5 for him to stay at the club for a week then disappear for a few more.

Hes definitely going to leave but i think it will be in the summer not in January and if he leaves in the summer then we will have plenty of time, and hopefully a new owner, to think about replacements etc.

I agree with that. Most EPL clubs will be making signings to cover for players who are away at the African Cup of Nations, so it doesn't make sense to sign a player and then run the risk of having him break his leg or something before he even plays a game for his new team.

If we are to sell a player I wouldn't be too gutted if it was Boughy and we got £5/6m for him.

would be happy for bougherra to go for about 7m or 3-4m plus a player comin our way. only way we'll get a new face and even if hes worth fuk all he canny be worse than sum of the shiters we hav

FFS its the likes of Macguire and Samaras Wilson has got to face week in week out, not Torres and Rooney (Not yet anyway...) . Punt Bougherra, poket the money and give Danny his place.

(tu)

If we could get Dorrans (unlikely), our team could look like this (if Mendes went as well):

McGregor

Whittaker Weir Wilson Papac

Thomson

Davis Dorrans

Fleck

Boyd Naismith

And that's no a bad team considering what we have.

FFS its the likes of Macguire and Samaras Wilson has got to face week in week out, not Torres and Rooney (Not yet anyway...) . Punt Bougherra, poket the money and give Danny his place.

(tu)

If we could get Dorrans (unlikely), our team could look like this (if Mendes went as well):

McGregor

Whittaker Weir Wilson Papac

Thomson

Davis Dorrans

Fleck

Boyd Naismith

And that's no a bad team considering what we have.

On paper that team looks worse than what most would consider to be our starting 11 at the moment.

i think its unlikely bougherra will go in jan but i think its highly unlikely he will still be here next season. He will leave after the world cup. hopefully he will have a stormer and we can flog him for big bucks.

it doesn't help matters when he spouts his usual "can't wait to play in the biggest game of my life" or "biggest game ever" or "best derby game ever" fuck that match, he should be solely his eyes fixed on the club.

i feel he's treated us like dog shit over the past couple of months. but that's just me

it doesn't help matters when he spouts his usual "can't wait to play in the biggest game of my life" or "biggest game ever" or "best derby game ever" fuck that match, he should be solely his eyes fixed on the club.

i feel he's treated us like dog shit over the past couple of months. but that's just me

My thoughts also.Unfortunately. :(

Simple for me.

GTF Madjid ya selfish bastard.

Does not want to play for The Rangers. Thing is.. he's probably not worth what we paid for him? This 7-10 mill shite I read on here is well, just shite. What has he done to justify a huge increase in a transfer fee? Who was breaking down his door before we signed him? Pretty much no one.

Wilson is a better passer, a better reader of the game, strong in the tackle -- AND good in the air. (And doesn't think he's a right winger)

And he's 17.

See ya Boogie.