Will Barcelona struggle to qualify?

bluenose_72

Messi, Abidal and Toure are all out of the midweek game with Inter, so is there a chance Barcelona won't qualify for the next round of the Champions League?

Currently, Inter are top with 6 points, then it's Rubin and Barcelona on 5 and Dynamo on 4. If Inter manage to win in the Nou Camp they will qualify, and if Rubin win at home to Kiev they will also qualify(courtesy of their head to head record against the current holders). If Barca are put out, they will be the first ever holders to be knocked out in the group stages.

Huge match for the Catalans on Tuesday!

im just glad i was spot on with my prediction for this group being the toughest out there :sherlock:

i want inter to win but they simply wont so they might as well fuck off now

barca & rubin to go through

Arent loads of barca players out with swine flu? Im sure that was the reason behind a lot of players at when they played athletico.b at the weekend

(tu) that's right. Although I think a couple (Marquez?) may be just 'suspected' swine flu cases. Either way, can't see them recovering in time for tonight.

They looked a bit rocky against Bilbao TBH. They don't look particularly solid with their new CB (not even going to attemp spelling it!) at the back. Puyol may come in for him for this game.