Rothen's got swine flu

strar8

cant believe how many people (bobby aside) are hoping our players catch it. are we rangers fans or fuckin what? i hope every player in our squad stays fit and healthy and reachers their potential as a result. the attitude of some people on here is unbelievable at times

WTF :tank:

Guys - I was making a light-hearted joke FFS. (cant believe the reaction - but obviously im at fault)

Sorry if anyone took offence, ofcourse I wish death on no man.

Purely supposed to be a joke given Rothens performances and our financial situation.

Understand how the tone can be taken the wrong way - I broke the cardinal rule and forgot the :pipe:

Rest assured I was just messing - and sorry again if anyone was angered or upset.

Regards

Bobby

Guys - I was making a light-hearted joke FFS. (cant believe the reaction - but obviously im at fault)

Purely supposed to be a joke given Rothens performances and our financial situation.

Understand how the tone can be taken the wrong way - I broke the cardinal rule and forgot the :pipe:

Rest assured I was just messing - and sorry again if anyone was angered or upset.

Regards

Bobby

(tu)

Regards

Bobby

Its too late for apologies Bobby.......I hope you die and go to Hell for that comment!

:pipe: