New Contracts

Davie2909

Who is Worth a new Contract this Summer???  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the Following do you think will get a new Deal

• Nacho Novo
    • Davie Weir
    • De Marcus Beasley
    • Egg Man
    • Kris Boyd

Boyd, Broadfoot and Weir will all get new deals.

Not sure about Nacho but DMB definitely wont.

Broadfoot is in his early-mid 20's and can play all across the back 4, Boyd will get a new deal and as much as we all hope he doesnt Davie is a cert to get a new deal imo, Probably on the same terms as his old one that he will be a squad player but end up 1st team when we sell Wilson and Bougherra.

Novo is a player im not sure about, he is getting less and less game time and if you look at important games when hes been in form he often gets overlooked by Smith. Although he got a new deal a season or 2 ago i cant see him getting a new one.

Kirk Broadfoot does not deserve a new contract!

He's not kicked a ball in 8 months, before that he wasn't performing, and we don't know when he's going to return or how serious his injury is, long term!?

Punt, punt, punt....:)

I'd rather Novo was moved on. It's time for a change, and to give one of our youngsters a chance - or use his wages to bring in a bosman.

Yeah i tend to agree with that. He gives has a lot of passion for the club but its time for change for him and us.

Boyd goes without saying. Rapes the SPL. That is our bread and butter, keep him. I would keep Kirk as well. Was developing before his injury and we may see more improvement yet. Good atitude as well. No point in keeping Novo as a bit part player. Weir is past it and holding the team back IMO by having to compensate for his lack of pace. Been a great servant though. DMB? Get him punted. A complete waste of a jersey.