*** Official Get A Freebie From The Bookie Thread ***

Jiggaman88

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well in whitey!

i asked for a free £10 bet off katy, but was knocked back, so this was the conversation that followed with mary:

Mary A: Hi, my name is Mary A. How can I help today?

chris whiteford: hi mary...

chris whiteford: i currently have £7 worth of 'open bets' and i as i want to close my account, i was wondering if you could void these open bets and credit the money back into my bank account?

Mary A: May I know why you want to close your account?

chris whiteford: because i am dissalutioned with williamhill as i feel they are doing nothing to keep my buisiness

Mary A: I am sorry if you feel that way, Chris.

chris whiteford: so can you void the open bets?

Mary A: Yes. We can.

Mary A: Before I can further assist you, I will need to verify your account in compliance with our standard procedures. To do this, I will ask you some questions regarding your account.

Can I please have your date of birth, as registered on your account?

chris whiteford: *******

Mary A: And finally, please confirm the answer to the security question that you set-up on the account: ************

chris whiteford: *********

Mary A: May I also have the reference number of your bet?

chris whiteford: its 3 different bets:

chris whiteford: O/1370733/0000235/F

chris whiteford: O/1370733/0000233/F

chris whiteford: O/1370733/0000229/F

Mary A: Please wait for 3-5 minutes while I check it for you.

chris whiteford: im sad its came to this, but as a loyal customer who has spent probably a good few thousand pounds on this website, the least i felt i deseved was a free bet for a change, but i was told earlier that it wasnt possible

Mary A: I am sorry if you feel that way.

Mary A: As a gesture of goodwill, we can offer a 25 GBP free bet token to you. :)

Mary A: But we won't be able to cancel your bets anymore.

chris whiteford: yeah thats fine, i was asking earlier and i was told no, but im more than happy with your offer

Mary A: Great!

Mary A: One moment please.

Mary A: Thank you for waiting.

Mary A: The free bet token is already in your account.

Mary A: The option to redeem it will appear at the bottom of your bet slip the next time you add a selection to the bet slip.

chris whiteford: thanks very much.

chris whiteford: much appriciated

Mary A: Using the drop down menu select the free bet token and place your bet as normal. Your Free Bet Token will then automatically be used to pay, or part pay, for your requested bet.

Mary A: You're welcome.

Mary A: Is there anything else that I can help you with?

chris whiteford: no thats fine.. thanks and have a good night

You have disconnected.

:pipe:

I can't believe I actually tried this! I've sat arguing with some bawbag called Dan from William Hills for about 20 minutes.

I threatened to leave and bet with Ladbrokes and he basically told me to go for it! He said 'Is there anything else I can do for you?' and I said he should do something to make me stay with Hills. He said he would give me a free fiver if I bet £10. I said 'make it a free £10 and I'll bet right now' and he gave me it! Haha! Dopey bastard.

:D

SkyBet fail!

Carla has joined this session!

System23:13:20 Connected with Carla

System23:13:20 Hi AndrewBJK, my name's Carla. How can I help you today?

Customer23:13:29 Hello Carla

Customer23:14:30 I have just signed up to SkyBet after someone I know said they received a free bet upon registering. However I don't seem to have a free bet. Is there any chance I could have one if indeed there is an offer or...?

Agent23:19:12 Any promotions that we would be offering free bets are advertised on our web site under promotions, unfortunately we are not offering free bets for new accounts at the moment, but if you sign up to our marketing we frequently have offers for free match bet offers

Customer23:21:16 Aww gutted! Was looking forward to a wee free bet. No chance of a cheeky fiver naw...?

Agent23:21:42 naw!

Agent23:22:17 If you sign up for marketing and place some bets I'm sure marketing will send you something

Customer23:23:50 Haha fair play Carla! I'll do that and hope for a freebie in the future. Laters

well in whitey!

i asked for a free £10 bet off katy, but was knocked back, so this was the conversation that followed with mary:

Mary A: Hi, my name is Mary A. How can I help today?

chris whiteford: hi mary...

chris whiteford: i currently have £7 worth of 'open bets' and i as i want to close my account, i was wondering if you could void these open bets and credit the money back into my bank account?

Mary A: May I know why you want to close your account?

chris whiteford: because i am dissalutioned with williamhill as i feel they are doing nothing to keep my buisiness

Mary A: I am sorry if you feel that way, Chris.

chris whiteford: so can you void the open bets?

Mary A: Yes. We can.

Mary A: Before I can further assist you, I will need to verify your account in compliance with our standard procedures. To do this, I will ask you some questions regarding your account.

Can I please have your date of birth, as registered on your account?

chris whiteford: *******

Mary A: And finally, please confirm the answer to the security question that you set-up on the account: ************

chris whiteford: *********

Mary A: May I also have the reference number of your bet?

chris whiteford: its 3 different bets:

chris whiteford: O/1370733/0000235/F

chris whiteford: O/1370733/0000233/F

chris whiteford: O/1370733/0000229/F

Mary A: Please wait for 3-5 minutes while I check it for you.

chris whiteford: im sad its came to this, but as a loyal customer who has spent probably a good few thousand pounds on this website, the least i felt i deseved was a free bet for a change, but i was told earlier that it wasnt possible

Mary A: I am sorry if you feel that way.

Mary A: As a gesture of goodwill, we can offer a 25 GBP free bet token to you. :)

Mary A: But we won't be able to cancel your bets anymore.

chris whiteford: yeah thats fine, i was asking earlier and i was told no, but im more than happy with your offer

Mary A: Great!

Mary A: One moment please.

Mary A: Thank you for waiting.

Mary A: The free bet token is already in your account.

Mary A: The option to redeem it will appear at the bottom of your bet slip the next time you add a selection to the bet slip.

chris whiteford: thanks very much.

chris whiteford: much appriciated

Mary A: Using the drop down menu select the free bet token and place your bet as normal. Your Free Bet Token will then automatically be used to pay, or part pay, for your requested bet.

Mary A: You're welcome.

Mary A: Is there anything else that I can help you with?

chris whiteford: no thats fine.. thanks and have a good night

You have disconnected.

:pipe:

im trying this with ladbrokes the spiel about sorry it has come to this. So please make sure they dont shut me down lol . I dont actually want to shut down my account lol

david: im sad its came to this, but as a loyal customer who has spent probably a good few thousand pounds on this website, the least i felt i deseved was a free bet for a change, but i was told earlier that it wasnt possible

Siobhan: Welcome to Ladbrokes Live Chat. How may I help you?

Siobhan: I will look at that for you.

Siobhan: For security purposes, please confirm your date of birth and postcode.

Siobhan: Thank you.

Siobhan: One moment please.

david: thank you

Siobhan: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.

david: no problem

Siobhan: I have checked your account and can confirm that we are unable to offer you any free bets at this time.

Siobhan: We are not currently running any loyalty schemes for existing customers.

Siobhan: We do on occasions run such promotions and full details will appear in the national press and sporting publications.

Siobhan: Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

david: yes but why cant i be rewarded. I always walk by a william hill or a tote and go to ladbrokes

david: www.rangersmedia.com sign up here

david: sorry i didnt mean to put that in your box that was for my mate on msn

Siobhan: I can only reiterate that we are not running any loyalty schemes at this moment.

david: william hill

david: they gave my mate chris a free 25pound bet when he was going to leave

david: what if i say if you give me a £5 free bet i wont take the £1,873.50 that i have deposited and start betting in other companies sites

Siobhan: I'm sorry for the delay. Please hold while I look into your query.

Siobhan: You have 12 linked accounts and I am not prepared to offer you a free bet at this time.

david: i dont have 12 linked accounts i have one that is used. the rest can be closed. There are old accounts. I cant beleive that after all the accounts i have with ladbrokes i have been rejected

Siobhan: They are old, I grant you but they have been used in the past and free bets are generally awarded to new customers only.

david: yes but i am getting disillusioned. For instance 4 other companies reward exisiting customers

david: i put alot in to my account and enjoy the site

david: but i seriously feel i have to take my custom elsewhere

Siobhan: At present that is something we are not doing.

Siobhan: this may change in the future, and if it does, all customers will be notified.

david: But i am asking for a simple free bet as i feel i would be rewarded elsewhere if i went and complained about the service i recieve yet at ladbrokes, the supposed friendly bookmakers it dosent happen

Siobhan: As far as I can see you have been given a good service.

david: i havent

david: compared to what i could recieve

Siobhan: The only issue we have here is whether we are willing to offer you a free bet, which we are not prepared to at this time.

Siobhan: Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

david: im not getting anywere here am i?

david: i dont know how one sleeps at night

david: ill half you with the winnings?

Siobhan: We are not getting anywhere here. I am unable to offer you any free bets at this time.

david: uff

david: thats pants

david: i would have gave you some of my winnings

david: £15