papac

novo

davis

mcculloch

beasley

boyd

miller

in a 4-4-2 formation

I think it will be a reverse of the game at the weekend, with Thomson replacing Edu after 60mins

chick young says the team is

alexander

broadfoot

weir

bougherra

papac

novo

davis

mcculloch

beasley

boyd

miller

in a 4-4-2 formation

I think it will be a reverse of the game at the weekend, with Thomson replacing Edu after 60mins

Where do you see Edu there? <cr>

Thomson has been struggling to be fit for this game so I doubt he's been dropped as such, it'll be fitness related.

Just remembered he was taken off during the St. Johnstone game. (tu) Probably to do with that.

If McCulloch starts we'll lose. He is without a shadow of a doubt the worst player in that team. GET HIM TO FUK FFS!!! once again he's thrown in to run about shoving cunts who're too fast for him, fouling people in stupid positions and show off his horrendous range of passing. Sick and tired of this cunt being in the team. He makes us even harder to watch.

If McCulloch starts we'll lose. He is without a shadow of a doubt the worst player in that team. GET HIM TO FUK FFS!!! once again he's thrown in to run about shoving cunts who're too fast for him, fouling people in stupid positions and show off his horrendous range of passing. Sick and tired of this cunt being in the team. He makes us even harder to watch.

Agree completely, he has no idea,no positioning sense, runs away from the opposition and invites them to shoot then jumps out of the way.He should never be in a Rangers strip.

I don't know why people are acting surprised.

It should be a wearily accepted fact by now that most of the time Walter Smith's starting 11 will have Lee McCulloch playing, whether it be out wide, as a holding midfielder, or as a Maldini-esque centre back.