What do you do personally?

only thing ive ever done with spares if gave them to friends and family for free

Same for me, I give my brothers 1st refusal if I can't make a game. I don't take anything for the ticket though.

I would leave it with the guy who runs our bus to give to someone on the bus, preferably some young lad who isn't working, or an old guy on the pension, for free.

If someone was willing to pay for the ticket, then he can stick the money in the club funds.

only thing ive ever done with spares if gave them to friends and family for free

Same for me, I give my brothers 1st refusal if I can't make a game. I don't take anything for the ticket though.

its the best way and now that i dont have a season ticket i have benefited from others doing the same

sell it at face value as its what I paid, I couldnt go to the Kilmarnock game last month and a bear at work offered me £10. I declined as when I couldnt make a S*llik game I sold it at face value and if someone wants it for any other game its face value. It works both ways , bears shouldnt rip each other off whether your selling or buying.