Jose Mourinho

derekweir29

With Manchester City losing last night Hughes job I think may be on a shaky peg.

Jose Mourinho is having troubles in Seria A with Inter and the press.

What do u reckon about him becoming the next Man City boss who could easily pay his enormous Salary

Did him and ferguson ever have a feud???

I think he's holding out for the man utd job myself, although i can see him at least being approached by man city

Is there any source to all this?!

They did kinda have a feud, but they strongly respected each other.

I can see him going back to Chelsea at some point.

I think he's holding out for the man utd job myself, although i can see him at least being approached by man city

I remember the first season he was in charge he started going on a spending spree and Ferguson said something along the lines of "Money doesn't win championships" to which Mourinho replied "That's true. My Porto team beat Man U for the Champions League with a fraction of the budget" :lol:

We can only hope. :pipe:

if Liverpool get the reported £150 million or so from Dubai, i can see part of that cash being Rafas pay-off and i think Mourinho would seriously consider the job at Anfield.

:lol:

Another 'i would eat my boxers if this ever happened' post.

Would love to see Mourinho back in the premiership, think the only job he would be interested in though is if the Man Utd job come up. Although he has come out and said he used to follow Liverpool as a boy.

Don't know what it is but i think if Liverpool sack Bentiez, Martin O'Neill would be favourite for that big job.

i think mourinho is the only one with the balls and character to replace ferguson at man utd

hed come in and say, thats the past, uz were great, but im the future

which is what would be needed i think

no sure if his style of play would suit man utd and their fans but i think he getting more attack minded