Kaptain Kirk King of Kings !

BLUEDIGNITY

Hes like a race horse when he gallops down that wing and had another good game today.

Im suprised ive not heard one person mention his previous club since his return, maybe some have finally accepted that hes shown hes good enough for a place in the team. (tu)

He did well, but still looks a yard slow to me.

Very solid and had a fine game but I wonder if his lack of pace will be a problem in future. Hopefully he gets quicker the more he plays as he was out a long time.

Guest johngers
broadfoot is absolutely dreadful...he has a shite touch, no pace, and is as predictable as fuck

id rather play a mountain goat. even the motherwell were cheering him today.

Only cos Motherwell had fuck all else to cheer about!

What a difference the Big guy has made, bit short on fitness but still motoring up and down the wing nevertheless and his through baws were sublime ! KKKK ! (tu):sherlock:

Absolutely BD. (tu) and the flip floppers will be agreeing with us very shortly. :rolleyes:

saw him against DU good positioning and passing but very very slow. Agree with everyone else, RB slot should now be without question, Whittaker has been simply awful. Defensively would like to see him at the piggery so long as he's not in the middle.

although his lack of pace is noticable he kept motherwell at bay down his wing and linked up well with beasley. I dont think anyone is saying he is superman but he is hell of alot better in his recent games than whittaker has been this season.