keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

I am a bit worried but 10 points clear, and Robbie Keane isn't 11 players, he is 1.

The midfield can create fuck all which is shown in their goal difference compared to us. We are a much better team and Boyd, Miller, Bougy and hopefully DMB will be back in time for the OF

Disagree, they create plenty of chances in a game, their strikers missed sitters in every game

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely now Wattie&Bain must think FUCK and sign someone!
what?just for the sake of signing someone?that's just stupid <cr>

Obvioulsy not just someone!A good player , would you not say we need to sign someone?

no i don't think we need to sign someone,look what happened when bellend signed for them,we win the league.

Do you think Jim White actually means that he's "delighted" to hear from Redknapp about the Keane situation? :pipe:

DON'T you ever suggest jim white is a tim, he's a die hard blue nose.

I'm not ffs.

He said he was delighted, it's obvious he wasn't :lol:.

I got told a few months ago this would happen.

In the betting thread I posted that I was going to put a fiver free bet on it at 6/1 but I was allowed to pick out an accumulator. I put it on 3 draws and won 190 quid :lol:

New players take time to gel mind, by that time it will be too late :clap:

Look folks they can sign who they whant the league is over.

BUT it has to be said Robbie Keane will rip the SPL to bits and to say im not wurried would be a lie.

dont count yer chickens mate, all we need is a few injures and could get tight

We've had a few key injuries recently and stretched our lead. ;)

FFS again this guy is a decent striker but not really any better than what they have already. A reminder to anyone who's worried about all of these signings, ' THEY CAN ONLY PUT 11 PLAYERS ON THE PITCH'....

Signing Robbie Keane, Kamara and all the rest won't help the likes of Motherwell, Hibernian, St Mirren and all the other teams when we beat them, and that's all we need to do. Fair play to them they have strengthened but it still won't be enough, the damage is done. Another thing, they still won't beat us either...

And to think weve taken the piss out this deal for the ages :lol: now its all KEANE KEANE :anguish:

If he signs, he'll definately be a good player up here, if they start scoring, and more importantly winning, then we could see our 10 point lead wearing thinner by the game, a few injuries for us wrapped with the inconsistency weve been having this season could spell danger, the only reason were ahead if cause they were so shite, if theyve corrected that then were in for it.

And to think weve taken the piss out this deal for the ages :lol: now its all KEANE KEANE :anguish:

If he signs, he'll definately be a good player up here, if they start scoring, and more importantly winning, then we could see our 10 point lead wearing thinner by the game, a few injuries for us wrapped with the inconsistency weve been having this season could spell danger, the only reason were ahead if cause they were so shite, if theyve corrected that then were in for it.

couldn't have said it better my self, this is the harsh truth,