keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

check out the spurs fans websites. they are pissed off that the manky mob didn`t buy him ! they think he`s done and unfit . they are glad to get rid of him.

its all smoke and mirrors from them just now. when tony`s sacked by christmas they will have a team of nobodies on the park.

I looked at who they brought in and who left and it looks like they have spent nothing and managed to overhaul their team. They even got 3.5 mill for fatty McDonald and money for Robson,Caldwell, Flood and Killen. Generally they sold for 7 million and bought the same. Strachan has done them massive favour with his signings.

but they have only really done it short term as most of the signings are on loan, so they'll have it all to do again in the summer

check out the spurs fans websites. they are pissed off that the manky mob didn`t buy him ! they think he`s done and unfit . they are glad to get rid of him.

its all smoke and mirrors from them just now. when tony`s sacked by christmas they will have a team of nobodies on the park.

Link please :rolleyes: ?

I got this news this morning off my dad. A little bit worrying because he can score even if he is a bit past it. Then again there'll still only be one threat I'm scared of in the Old Firm games because they got rid of the only other striker who can score against us, McDonald. This is a panic move to sedate the fans. If it backfires there will be serious trouble.

For those in a state of panic anybody remember these quality players to sign for Celtic? Roy Kean? Thomas Graveson? Ian Wright? All supposed to be superstars for them and all were abysmal failures. I was also told that this could be costing Celtic about 100k a week. If that's true they're basically gambling a few million pounds that he can get them the title because if they don't they'll be in some serious financial woe soon.

Edit-We need to look to our own football. It doesn't matter if Keane turns out to be the greatest player ever to grace the SPL. Even if Celtic were to win the last two Old Firm games and their game in hand we still have a 1 point advantage. We just need to concentrate on beating the rest of the dross in the SPL and forget about what Celtic are doing.

Keane is payed by Dermott though.

O' Leary?

Cos I can't imagine Desmond would have 1.5 million to piss away, and if he did, it would surely have been invested in ra sellick before now...

He is worth about 2 billion.

And he used his own funding for Roy Keane's signing.

Weird if this is actually true, so far it's just a radio source though. The transfer window has been shut for a good few hours, surely other sources would have picked up on it?

Hope it missed the deadline. Bad feeling about it all the same. Nothing 15 mins ago on KDS - will now d/check.

Still nothing on KDS.

I think they are cheating, similar to what you do when you're shite at Football Manager. They have sent Strachan to Boro on business, and he is buying all the shit unwanted players. This gives Celtic some money to spend on "better" players. :pipe:

Genius, always worked for me!!