Miller Sending Off

andymc10

Miller would have to have 6 feet long arms to have punched him (and that would make him 13 feet tall :rolleyes:)

You've taken a picture too far into the video when Miller has already swung so it looks like he's miles away. Here, look at this.

Untitled.jpg

Miller clearly swings at him, but the view of his fist is obstructed by his left leg. Although, if you look at Dods' face on the video, it does seem to move down when Millers fist comes over. I think Miller made contact. It was a tussle in the box and Miller had no need to do that. Very silly. Also, if you look at Millers face...there is intent to hit him.

However, Smith said he will appeal which should free up Miller for the game on Sunday.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never a Red card , both players should have been yellowed for the scuffle - But for Dodds to go down holding his face is a joke, Remember what happened to Lafferty when he did the same - The same outcome should apply here - Dodds should be Banned for cheating.

Dods should be pulled up for simulation but there's no chance of getting Miller's red rescinded. There is clear intent and unless Collum comes out and says that he has made a mistake the authorities will support him (which is the correct thing for them to do tbh).

I doubt we'd bother to appeal if it wasn't for the game on Sunday, but we'd be stupid not to, so I expect to see Miller play.

should definetely appeal the red, a joke of a decission to be honest, a yellow, yes but a red was totaly out of the question. i've watched the replay a few times and millers' foot was miles away from dods' head and i thot dods acctualy fouled miller at first lookin at it.

is dodds the same bassa that maimed Edu ?

Yes, and rattled Belasey knee high at Tannadice the other week. He also gave Kris Boyd about a 4 inch gash to the neck last night, and nothing was done about it.

Everytime he play's, he assaults someone, and get's away with it.

Guest SandyWaTp
is dodds the same bassa that maimed Edu ?

Yes, and rattled Belasey knee high at Tannadice the other week. He also gave Kris Boyd about a 4 inch gash to the neck last night, and nothing was done about it.

Everytime he play's, he assaults someone, and get's away with it.

Hope he dies (tu)

It should be reduced to yellow and Dods givena yellow for play acting.

He grappled Miller to the ground, where was the booking for that?

He then stopped Miller from getting up.

Miller did react, but not a red.

He hardly touched the guy and it was reasonable considering the way Dods was behaving.

It should be reduced to yellow and Dods givena yellow for play acting.

He grappled Miller to the ground, where was the booking for that?

He then stopped Miller from getting up.

Miller did react, but not a red.

He hardly touched the guy and it was reasonable considering the way Dods was behaving.

I was thinking the same thing I had totally forgot about the penalty, that was easily a yellow and fuck all. Little got a booking for his first challenge, you can tell what foot that ref kicks with.

Are you being serious? if so , your in the wrong forum.

IMO the only cunts that think Kenny deserved a red card are the scum from across the city

Pathetic (td)

For what it's worth, I can see why the ref gave the red card. When they go down, Miller takes a swing at him with his left. It is clear, he is trying to hit him. I thought he did make contact, but that's not too clear.

Those who are saying he was sent off for "the kick," where does that come from? Not sure how it stands on appeal if the ref says he kicked him, as he didn't. The leg action is that of someone wriggling clear.

He did swing for him though, are the people who are saying it wasn't a red not seeing that, or do they think that swing (whether it contacted or not) is not a red card offence? Genuine question.

I'm sure of one thing, if Macdonald did the same against us on Sunday and didn't get sent off, we'd be screaming about it.

Guess I'm just a tim though, Bluen0se and colin? :rolleyes:

IMO the only cunts that think Kenny deserved a red card are the scum from across the city

Pathetic (td)

For what it's worth, I can see why the ref gave the red card. When they go down, Miller takes a swing at him with his left. It is clear, he is trying to hit him. I thought he did make contact, but that's not too clear.

Those who are saying he was sent off for "the kick," where does that come from? Not sure how it stands on appeal if the ref says he kicked him, as he didn't. The leg action is that of someone wriggling clear.

He did swing for him though, are the people who are saying it wasn't a red not seeing that, or do they think that swing (whether it contacted or not) is not a red card offence? Genuine question.

I'm sure of one thing, if Macdonald did the same against us on Sunday and didn't get sent off, we'd be screaming about it.

The whole thing was total handbags if we are being honest about it, Dodds made a big deal about it and Miller should not of swung for him it was a stupid mistake. It was a yellow for both and a proper talking to. Fact is Dodds should of been booked for the foul that gave us the penalty and should of been off. Shote referee again. Miller is stupid for what he did but did not deserve to go.

The whole thing was total handbags if we are being honest about it, Dodds made a big deal about it and Miller should not of swung for him it was a stupid mistake. It was a yellow for both and a proper talking to. Fact is Dodds should of been booked for the foul that gave us the penalty and should of been off. Shote referee again. Miller is stupid for what he did but did not deserve to go.

No argument about Dodds, the guy's a proper cunt.

Handbags or not, Miller has taken a swing at him, intending to hit him in the face. I think he did hit him, but couldn't guarantee it. I don't think he left the ref too much choice, to be honest. If it had been Dodds taking a swing at Miller, would we be saying he shouldn't have been off?

No argument about Dodds, the guy's a proper cunt.

Handbags or not, Miller has taken a swing at him, intending to hit him in the face. I think he did hit him, but couldn't guarantee it. I don't think he left the ref too much choice, to be honest. If it had been Dodds taking a swing at Miller, would we be saying he shouldn't have been off?

Yeh, I agree I just dont like saying that one of our players should be sent off even if its deserved. But I do think a booking for each player and a heavy warning would have been enough.

Pathetic (td)

Exactly. Miserable cheap-shot thug from the Tokeley School of Rejects who seems to get away with murder all the time. So be it.

No one likes us, we don't care - let's get out there and molocate that lot on the Sunday! :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

Miller would have to have 6 feet long arms to have punched him (and that would make him 13 feet tall :rolleyes:)

You've taken a picture too far into the video when Miller has already swung so it looks like he's miles away. Here, look at this.

Untitled.jpg

Miller clearly swings at him, but the view of his fist is obstructed by his left leg. Although, if you look at Dods' face on the video, it does seem to move down when Millers fist comes over. I think Miller made contact. It was a tussle in the box and Miller had no need to do that. Very silly. Also, if you look at Millers face...there is intent to hit him.

However, Smith said he will appeal which should free up Miller for the game on Sunday.

You stopped it too soon dodd's head didn't shoot back until long after there was any contact ... watch it again in real time and you will see

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8435630.stm