Miller Sending Off

andymc10

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

now correct me if i'm wrong, if miller had smacked dodds like people are saying on here, he would have had a bloody nose, if miller smacked him with a boot then dodds would have had stud marks on his face.

You are just being picky with all that physical evidence nonsense :lol:

now correct me if i'm wrong, if miller had smacked dodds like people are saying on here, he would have had a bloody nose, if miller smacked him with a boot then dodds would have had stud marks on his face.

You are just being picky with all that physical evidence nonsense :lol:

:sherlock: i have more, but i need to run to the shit house....thats what irn bru does to you

I think that has an excellent chance of being overturned, or reduced to a yellow. It's well worth an appeal.

IMO it isn't cheeky or gamesmanship asking to appeal it.

If we appeal it, does it allow him to play at the piggery?

Or would the decision be made before Sunday?

Its not clear enough if he makes contact with his hand so theres no proof he did. Should be lifted imo ..

Unless the ref saw it from his angle, any contact that was or was not made is blocked by Millers leg but his arm does go towards dodds face, its just that after miller moves his legs dodds reacts late

It doesn't matter if contact was made, its about intent.

What intent ... if you watch the clip dodds head doesn't jerk back until 3.05 and by then Miller is lying on his back making a punch impossible ... so how can you be red carded for intending the impossible ... if these are to be the rules then it really will be fantasy football

Theres no chance that is getting overturned. My only hope is that if we appeal it will allow Miller to play in the Old Firm game. However, the Tims would go mental, so dont see it happening.

One things for sure, Mcculloch should snap that cunt Dods in two the next time we play them. The way that prick dived for the sending off had me fooled, I thought Miller had hooked him!

Theres no chance that is getting overturned. My only hope is that if we appeal it will allow Miller to play in the Old Firm game. However, the Tims would go mental, so dont see it happening.

One things for sure, Mcculloch should snap that cunt Dods in two the next time we play them. The way that prick dived for the sending off had me fooled, I thought Miller had hooked him!

We dont make the rules and they cant be changed mid season so appealing would free him up to play, ive said we should have a system like england were decisions are made that week but we dont so the SFA are happy with the system and we should use it.

We dont make the rules and they cant be changed mid season so appealing would free him up to play, ive said we should have a system like england were decisions are made that week but we dont so the SFA are happy with the system and we should use it.

The sole instigators of integrity in football have used the same 'appealling' tactic in the past so fuck them.