Possibility of the game being postponed because of the weather?

GOAT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw a dead seagull on my way back from the shops. Expect they'll have heard about it & are already too grief-stricken to comment, never mind play football.

Fucking vermin bead rattling tragedy exploiting bastards. No offence Bp9.

Mixed feelings about this tbh. We're missing players that could influence the game, and my travel could be a nightmare. On the other hand, we're flying and they are struggling, they haven't had the chance to strengthen (if that's what you would call Mowbray buying players! :lol: ) and we can go 10 points clear when we win.

It will make Liewell look like a right tit if it has to be postponed after his midweek outburst! :lol:

GCC would have a lot to answer for. As would Celtic. No way should a top flight game be postponed because of a bit of snow. Would be embarrassing.

It wouldn't be the pitch it would be the police calling it off as they don't want 60000 people on the roads when they are like this.........

Which is covered by the first point. GCC should have all main roads clear by now.

But if you think about it, if it is postponed, and the game is replayed sometime next month, Bougherra, Papac, Novo, Beasley, Mendes, Edu, Thomson and the rat should all be fit, clear of suspensions or back from injuries.

Or....

Do we just get it up them with a depleted squad tomorrow?

But if you think about it, if it is postponed, and the game is replayed sometime next month, Bougherra, Papac, Novo, Beasley, Mendes, Edu, Thomson and the rat should all be fit, clear of suspensions or back from injuries.

Or....

Do we just get it up them with a depleted squad tomorrow?

Get it up them with a depleted squad. Keep the run going!

We're without arguably our biggest goal threat against septic and our best defender - the Tims in Glasgow City Council will be out salting the roads themselves to get this game to go ahead!

Is Boyd injured now then?

We're without arguably our biggest goal threat against septic and our best defender - the Tims in Glasgow City Council will be out salting the roads themselves to get this game to go ahead!

Is Boyd injured now then?

Yes - dislocated his tongue on Wednesday.

Well i was delivering to asda in porkheid on thursday and the roads where fine but the pavements where fcuking deadly with ice. Forecast for next 24hrs is sleet , sleet, clear ,clear, sunny.

I think this game will go ahead.

Why the f**k would anyone want to postpone the game???

We are ripping teams apart and the bead rattlers are shitting themselves.

So F**k if Boogie is out - we are going there to hit them for 5 or 6 - not to defend.

Get tore into the bastards.

No Surrender.

WATP

Why the f**k would anyone want to postpone the game???

We are ripping teams apart and the bead rattlers are shitting themselves.

So F**k if Boogie is out - we are going there to hit them for 5 or 6 - not to defend.

Get tore into the bastards.

No Surrender.

WATP

Miller will be the bigger miss.

I dont want it postponed, but to play with those two in our ranks would strengthen our line up.

But our goalscoring form swings this fixture in our direction i think - just - so yes i definitely hope it goes ahead (tu)