THAT Save

Dietspam

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly off topic I know but as I look at that save above I can't help but notice two or three of the great unwashed wearing blue.

Personally, I never wear anything green and I'm amazed at why anyone would choose to wear the colours of their greatest rivals - especially on a match day.

Slightly off topic I know but as I look at that save above I can't help but notice two or three of the great unwashed wearing blue.

Personally, I never wear anything green and I'm amazed at why anyone would choose to wear the colours of their greatest rivals - especially on a match day.

As it happens i have a dark greet t-shirt on that says M*A*S*H*E*D. But it does look odd there.

Samaras found room far too easily though.

he done that all game, had time to chest down, turn, look for run or go on a run himself

we let him do it all game

(tu)

wilson let him do that the whole game made him look class wilson was terrible

Samaras found room far too easily though.

I agree, i never thought he would get the shot away. But he did, as you say, easily. And fair play it was a good shot. But an even better save :sherlock:

We hardly tackled him all game.

He's a big fucking fairy, should be getting stuck into him from the off.

Spot on - was driving me radio rental. Everything we did well in the past 4-5 games we completely threw out the window.

We deserved to take a hammering with that performance today, so thank the Almighty for Big Lee and Shagger McGoram's moment of brilliance.

I agree - I even refuse to have grass or any green leaved plants in my garden for the same reason. As for vegetables - carrots or turnip only for me.