Sky Sports Team

Davy

Andy Walker, Iain Crocker, Charlie Nicholas... are these really the best this country has?

Constantly through the game they couldn't hide their one-sidedness.

Nicholas' cringe worthy rant about Lafferty at half time... 'This is a player who cheated against Aberdeen... I'm not having that!' Almost crying like a big fucking lassie.

Then Cocker and his bum boy Walker moaning like a bitch about the 'goal', how it should have stood, how Lafferty should have walked, and constantly highlighting Steve Conroy and how it was his first Old Firm game. They made out like he cost them the game, completely missing the fact that they're pish!

How could they not see Fortune's hand hit McGregor's? Did they just look the other way when that happened? A pair of absolute bangers who are lucky if they have 2 and a half brain cells between them.

The irony of it all being that Conroy is fucking hopeless! He got his decisions correct today though.

Anyway, a good result today from a make-shift team. That's why we're champions!

Thankfully I never have to listen to them!

But I know what they are all about, and what they stand for, and them, along with Craig Burley, are a bunch feni@n scum.

to be fair everything those guys said was true, of course kyle should have been sent off and their goal should have stood, lets be honest we were very lucky to come away with a draw.

Not everything they said was true as Provan kept getting players names wrong for a start and it wasn't a goal as Fortune elbowed mcgregors arm as he was about to catch the ball so get a grip should you nae be on the tims forum

I was watching SSN before the coverage on SS3 began.

"Rangers have made two changes from their starting lineup, Charlie Wilson and Chris Whittaker coming in for Kenny Miller and Madjid Bougherra" FFS :anguish::anguish: