Lafferty & Novo look poor

I would give Loy a run out upfront with Novo

Bring Davis into the middle

This could get embarassing if we continue in this form

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor, poor, poor with few opions on the bench - Fleck is the best on the bench and hardly fills me with confidence as a match turner / winner on current form - so time for some of our 'stars' to get a grip - David, Thomson, Novo - need to show the leadership in midfield and up front that their experience warrants.

injuries and suspensions are not an excuse, we have a team out with an average wage of thousands upon thousands per week, most of them international players yet we are 2nd best all over, i question Walters tactics, his hunger, the teams hunger and the players attitudes, they dont look like they want it, just plodding on, hoping something will happen, its fuckin shocking.

its dross

someone better tell those players, we NEED the win, we NEED it, we NEED goals or at least a goal, we NEED 3 points.

not nearly good enough

do we have any kids in reserve with pace and skill? thats what were crying out for, a bit of skill, guile and bottle. we have none of that.

I would rather see a couple of the younger players get a chance in this game

Thomson & Edu is not working

Lafferty & Novo look poor

I would give Loy a run out upfront with Novo

Bring Davis into the middle

This could get embarassing if we continue in this form

A good move but I'll be very surprised if it happens

Seems to be back to our old ways again. :(

yes but we are missing alot of key players.

we struggle to reach the level pf performances earlier this season, but it will come back.

stop all the negativity fs.

stay positive!

we struggle to reach the level pf performances earlier this season, but it will come back.

stay positive!

Agree., Only 10 senior players available. We can't be back to our old ways with a different team. Anyway. we'll win. Always be positive!

Whittaker and Thomson have been diabolical, we need Davis and Novo to up there performance in the 2nd half they are supposed to be leading by example and they just don't look up for it today.

Fleck, Ness and Little have to be considered to be brought on to try and kick start a spark from middle to front, cause at the moment we are so one dimensional.

Whittaker and Thomson have been diabolical, we need Davis and Novo to up there performance in the 2nd half they are supposed to be leading by example and they just don't look up for it today.

Fleck, Ness and Little have to be considered to be brought on to try and kick start a spark from middle to front, cause at the moment we are so one dimensional.

I think Davis & Novo are the only two who do look up for it

stay positive!

Its Hamilton we are playing not Real Madrid. :)

Davis and Novo have been poor so far, Davis to be fair is getting frustrated and trying to come inside a kick start something but it's leaving us lop sided.

Novo first touch and passing has been shocking so far, we need him to up his performance and want to drag us further up the park.

Davis and Novo have been poor so far, Davis to be fair is getting frustrated and trying to come inside a kick start something but it's leaving us lop sided.

Novo first touch and passing has been shocking so far, we need him to up his performance and want to drag us further up the park.

Our shape is all over the place!