God Spoke To Me Last Night

minstral

Was in bed last night when i heard this voice talking to me, i looked up and saw that it was God. He said Minstral old pal, i used to look down and be proud that i had made Ibrox a church that was a place for the Protestant community. Now as i look down, its a ungodley place where my followers are now persecuted for their faith Amen.

"In the beginning was the Minstral, and the Minstral was with God, and the Minstral was God."

So be warned ya faithless ones:

"Do not put out the Minstral's fire; do not treat His prophecies with contempt. Test everything brothers."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said the same to me!

He is spreading the word for his followers to reclaim our kingdom back and make it the way it used to be. :D

I heard God burned up his season ticket when Mojo signed. Never been back and follows some junior side now.

God made us suffer a few years in the wilderness for signing Mojo. :D

Minstral, whilst you've got God's ear - ask if what the feck he was playing at with that whole tsunami stunt a few years back?

We were all pissed they got rid of the Ne'erday games but surely that's over-emphasising the point

He said he does not like Newcastle fans, oh sorry i thought you meant the Toon Army. Try praying to him and he might come and answer your questions. :)

Was in bed last night when i heard this voice talking to me, i looked up and saw that it was God. He said Minstral old pal, i used to look down and be proud that i had made Ibrox a church that was a place for the Protestant community. Now as i look down, its a ungodley place where my followers are now persecuted for their faith Amen.

clx5s.jpg

Dear Minstral - get help!! You now believe GOD is talking to you - PLEASE PLEASE seek help!! Do not let these delusions drag on. You have now let your paranoia move on to the next level of delusionalism! Please seek professional help. ASAP.

White coat for Minstral!

God the creator, did not create life in six days as is perceived, but in actual fact it was a full seven.

Created light. As yet he did not create the sun and moon, but the ancients understood those to 'rule' the day and the night, not as the entire sources of the natural light we experience.

Created the firmament. The firmament was believed to be a solid hemisphere that separated the waters of the heavens from the waters of the earth.

Gathered the pre-existing waters of the world together so that the land appeared. He also created all the plants on earth.

Created lights in the heavens for signs and for seasons; a light to rule the day and a light to rule the night.

Created every living creature in the seas, and the birds.

Created land animals, then mankind, both male and female, and the Minstral.

Created Glasgow Rangers Football Club for the Minstral to worship as this is an earthly vision of God.

Then God could rest from his labours.

clx5s.jpg

funny enough minstral i had the same dream, mebe them handwringers are the devil :anguish:

I'll have a laugh at this one -- since it's such a poor attempt at a wind up.

But why is God apparently looking toward South America? Certainly southern hemisphere? Could it be there is another IBROX? One totally reserved for Uber Proddies?

Ah well... like others say, let's just enjoy the next hundred pages on this... lol

I'll have a laugh at this one -- since it's such a poor attempt at a wind up.

But why is God apparently looking toward South America? Certainly southern hemisphere? Could it be there is another IBROX? One totally reserved for Uber Proddies?

Ah well... like others say, let's just enjoy the next hundred pages on this... lol

Because of the shame that has been caused to him he has turned his head away from Ibrox.

Rangers are always going to be seen as the Protestant club, the fact we are proud of our religion and not afraid to show it, even though as a support I dont think we use the protestant angle too much, we are more along the lines of a Unionist supporting club than a Protestantism represtnting one.

Its the ta1gs who use this whole Irish Catholic immigrant oppression pish, they want Ireland and Catholicism to be tied so that any blight against ireland (which would be an opinion, therefore not sectarian) is tied to catholicism, making it racist.

Protestant and Proud.

Rangers are always going to be seen as the Protestant club, the fact we are proud of our religion and not afraid to show it, even though as a support I dont think we use the protestant angle too much, we are more along the lines of a Unionist supporting club than a Protestantism represtnting one.

Its the ta1gs who use this whole Irish Catholic immigrant oppression pish, they want Ireland and Catholicism to be tied so that any blight against ireland (which would be an opinion, therefore not sectarian) is tied to catholicism, making it racist.

Protestant and Proud.

(tu) well said

clx5s.jpg

So when you looked up and saw God, what was she like?

I Love Rangers!

They are a major part of my life... but Religion does not interest me one bit

I wouldnt worry about that. Half of the folk in here dont know what a protestant actually is. Just like banding its name about

Half the folk in here? From what i see i can count them with my fingers mebe we should have a thread about that one then it might sort you Handwringer feckers out once and for all.

clx5s.jpg

A man with God is always in the majority.

~John Knox

:sherlock:

clx5s.jpg

Minstral should be given the freedom of Ibrox and RM for his fantastic threads. (tu)

Thanks Willhelm for your kind words, but they will never beat us, as there is to many of us who will keep fighting. (tu)